Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[Single-Card Discussion] Number 23: Lancelot, Ghost Knight of the Underworld Empty[Single-Card Discussion] Number 23: Lancelot, Ghost Knight of the Underworld

more_horiz
Number 23: Lancelot, Ghost Knight of the Underworld
No.ナンバーズ23 冥めい界かいの霊れい騎き士しランスロット

Zombie-type

[Single-Card Discussion] Number 23: Lancelot, Ghost Knight of the Underworld 300px-Number23LancelotGhostKnightoftheUnderworld-YZ07-JP-UR

2 Level 8 monsters
(This card is always treated as a "Laundsallyn" card.)
While this card has Xyz Material, it can attack your opponent directly. When this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent: You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; destroy that target. Once per turn, during either player's turn, when a Spell/Trap Card or another monster effect is activated: Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate the activation.

Discuss about this super guy Smile

I've played him for a while and him does his work!

description[Single-Card Discussion] Number 23: Lancelot, Ghost Knight of the Underworld EmptyRe: [Single-Card Discussion] Number 23: Lancelot, Ghost Knight of the Underworld

more_horiz
I didn't even know this card existed, I believe he works perfectly with my D.M. deck.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply