Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionAdventure Mode: How to save up enough Gold? EmptyAdventure Mode: How to save up enough Gold?

more_horiz
I wanna gety all my Adventure Mode cards but I can't afford the wings, and buying the arena is sooo tempting instead .-. what do?

descriptionAdventure Mode: How to save up enough Gold? EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
The wings give you cards + gameplay + the gold from those games, I'd say it was worth ^^

descriptionAdventure Mode: How to save up enough Gold? EmptyRe: Adventure Mode: How to save up enough Gold?

more_horiz
No idea whats this lol

more_horiz
UniqueHope wrote:
The wings give you cards + gameplay + the gold from those games, I'd say it was worth ^^

you get gold from winning in adventure mode?

@Anzo: 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

descriptionAdventure Mode: How to save up enough Gold? EmptyRe: Adventure Mode: How to save up enough Gold?

more_horiz
Get it now before the first wing isn't free anymore!

more_horiz
Well you should do, Im pretty sure you do, well still the gameplay is worth it definetly and the cards are like an extra. They have done a really neat thing where they'll also show you how you might be able to use those cards through that gameplay.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply