Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionCCOTW #15 -Kawaii Powa!    EmptyCCOTW #15 -Kawaii Powa!

more_horiz
CCOTW is a competition held every week by the staff to showcase people's fan-made Yu-Gi-Oh! cards. CCOTW is short for Created Card of the week. The winner will receive 261 DP.

Rules
001:Avoid posting spam/double posts/unnecessary posts, if you really need to tell me something about this try PMing me about it instead.

002:You only get one submission, if you attempt to post more than one submission (loophole explained in 003), I will ask you which one you want to submit, if no reply is given I'll delete both(/all) of them.

003: If you wish to post more than one card REALLY badly, you may post a combo set. Please explain how it works if it isn't blatantly obvious.
(Ex- Junk Synchron works perfectly with Quillbolt Hedgehog to synchro summon Junk Warrior. This is because Junk Synchron...)

004:Stay on theme.

005:In order to participate you need to send me your submission in a private message. Anyone posting their card in this topic shall not be allowed to participate.Click here to send me an private message!

006:You have to use Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Maker for your submission.

How are we going to vote:
- Each person will vote by writing the top 3 arts; in his/her Opinion, are the best. You're obligated to write them down in order, first person gets 3 points, second person gets 2 points, and third person gets 1 point. Please write it like this:

A: 3 points
C: 2 points
B: 1 points

Essentially, vote times and say how many points you are giving.

When does the competition start, and when it ends:
You have until 20.09.2014 00:00 GMT+1 to send me your submissions, after clock ticks midnight you have time till 23.09.2014 to vote for your favorite submission!
Theme: My Loli is better then yours!

descriptionCCOTW #15 -Kawaii Powa!    EmptyRe: CCOTW #15 -Kawaii Powa!

more_horiz
Bump

more_horiz
I don't follow. What do I need to do here? Theme so random.

descriptionCCOTW #15 -Kawaii Powa!    EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
I don't follow. What do I need to do here? Theme so random.
Just make a card with a Loli on it, simple.

more_horiz
I don't know what Loli means lel

descriptionCCOTW #15 -Kawaii Powa!    EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
I don't know what Loli means lel
Cute little Anime girl.

more_horiz
Ok so bump for activity and just a quick bit of info. I will now be running CCOTW and am taking over this current one. If you want to submit an entry please send it to me via PM. If you already submitted an entry to Skit please send it again to me instead. Sorry for the inconvenience.

more_horiz
No one has submitted anything yet, you have my blessing on this Spotty

more_horiz
Lol looks like I need to go shove it in peoples faces. Perhaps mass PM's Wink Thanks though Skit, it feels good to know I have your support.

more_horiz
I will join.

more_horiz
Sent mine :>

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply