Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

CCOTW #1

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+5
Plague Rose
Sly
Don Whitehorse
Tqne
Eheroduelist
9 posters

pollCCOTW, which card deserves that title?

GIGA Protector
11%
Koakuma
22%
Redd, Guardian of Dark World
17%
Oblivion Dragon
33%
The Dark Deity
0%
Elemental HERO Magma
17%
Genex Xmas
0%
Total Votes:
Poll closed

descriptionCCOTW #1 EmptyCCOTW #1

more_horiz
Sorry for the delayed start all, I meant to start this yesterday but I have a life to deal with... so yeah. Here it is:
Created Card of the Week.
So as to revive this section from the dead, I have been appointed to put this game up for our card-makers out there. Personally, I love creating cards, so this is my favorite game ^_^
For this game (in case it wasn't blatantly obvious), you must create a card and submit it according to the theme given, and DA will vote for which is the better card! :D
(500 DP is awarded to winner ;D)
Rules:
1-Avoid posting spam/double posts/unnescessary posts, if you really need to tell me something about this try PMing me about it instead.
2-You only get one submission, if you attempt to post more than one submission (loophole explained in 2A), I will ask you which one you want to submit, if no reply is given I'll delete both(/all) of them.
2A-If you wish to post more than one card REALLY badly, you may post a combo set. Please explain how it works if it isn't blantantly obvious.
(Ex- Junk Synchron works perfectly with Quillbolt Hedgehog to synchro summon Junk Warrior. This is because Junk Synchron...)
3-Stay on theme please. ^_^

This week's theme is Freestyle!
(Because I'm waaaay too lazy to come up with an actual theme)
(Winner gets to decide next weeks theme.)
GL nd HF people :D

(Note to Card-Makers: Don't vote for your own card. >_>)

Last edited by Eheroduelist on Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:23 am; edited 4 times in total

descriptionCCOTW #1 EmptyRe: CCOTW #1

more_horiz
Spoiler :

Part of a little archetype I was creating. If you wish to see some more of the cards please ask. I think the effect is pretty balanced and cohesive with the rest of the archetype.

more_horiz
Sneak preview for my Touhou set...not like anyone would really care, but I'm using this opportunity to showcase what I got.

CCOTW #1 015koakuma

more_horiz
Okay let me try this :D

Spoiler :

more_horiz
CCOTW #1 318599302.jpg&set1=1234&set2=1234&inset=false&type=Dragon&description=1%20Tuner%20%2B%202%20or%20more%20non-Tuner%20monsters%0AWhen%20this%20card%20is%20Synchro%20Summoned%20destroy%20up%20to%202%20face-down%20cards%20your%20opponent%20controls%2C%20effects%20cannot%20be%20activated%20or%20chained%20to%20this%20effect.%20This%20card's%20ATK%20and%20DEF%20are%20both%20equal%20to%20half%20the%20ATK%20of%20the%20monsters%20used%20to%20Synchro%20Summon%20this%20card
My Entry ^.^

more_horiz
heres mine
CCOTW #1 Deity.jpg&set1=deity&set2=001&inset=false&type=warrior&description=This%20card%20cannot%20be%20normal%20summoned%20or%20set.%20This%20card%20must%20first%20be%20speical%20summone%20by%20sending%20a%20DARK%20monster%20from%20you%20hand%20and%20deck%20to%20the%20graveyard.%20During%20the%20turn%20you%20special%20summoned%20this%20monster%2C%20you%20cannot%20special%20summon%20another%20monster%20this%20turn.%20If%20this%20card%20destroys%20a%20monster%20by%20battle%20it%20can%20attack%20once%20again%20in%20a%20row.%20If%20this%20card%20destroys%20an%20opponet's%20monster%20by%20battle%20it%20gains%20500%20ATK.%20Any%20battle%20damage%20this%20card%20inflict%20to%20your%20opponet%20is%20reduced%20to%200

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card must first be speical summone by sending a DARK monster from you hand and deck to the graveyard. During the turn you special summoned this monster, you cannot special summon another monster this turn. If this card destroys a monster by battle it can attack once again in a row. If this card destroys an opponet's monster by battle it gains 500 ATK. Any battle damage this card inflict to your opponet is reduced to 0.

i posted the effect because its a bit ahrd to read on the card cause its a bit lengthy :/

EDIT - just realized effect and pic were actually different LOOOOOL so changed the pic to the effect i posted XD

Last edited by mimgrim on Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
The above submissions are good.

You are allowed to post the effect if you wish, when I said no Spam/unnescessary posts, I meant as in-

"OMG -insert cardmaker's name here- YOUR CARD IS AMAZIN!"

or anything not absolutely nescessary.

Nominations end Friday.

And since it was insisted upon, I suppose I can toss my two cents in here as well.
CCOTW #1 Elemen20

EDIT: Changed submission, since I realize I did failishly worded that card a LONG time ago (the OPedness you mentioned Mim was intentional, the flipped up part was messed up.)

On that note, if you desire to change your submission & cannot edit your own posts, just post the card you wish to change to and it will be done for you.

Last edited by Eheroduelist on Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
-bump-
Nominations end today ^_^
Voting will be up later this afternoon.

more_horiz
is this still open?
here is my card.
CCOTW #1 GenexXmas

When your opponent summons a monster during their main phase: you can special summon this card from your hand; banish the top card of your deck. During the end phase: return this face-up card to your hand; add 1 banished monster to your hand.

more_horiz
Submission accepted, if you plan on submitting something, it would be in your best interest to submit soon.
Like, within the next coupla of hours.

more_horiz
Nominations closed.
Voting up.

more_horiz
Ehero Magma gmv

more_horiz
woops, I accidently voted for my own card before I read the note, sorry I read the rules and went straight to voting I didn't see the note

more_horiz
-shrugs-
I put it there beacuse it was bound to happen anyway.

enabled vote canceling.

more_horiz
Koakuma

i think it would have potential in dark deck focused on dumping cards into the grave :/

more_horiz
Well, the votes are cast and it seems Oblivion Dragon takes the win in this CCOTW!

post up the theme for next week Plague and this topic will be locked.

more_horiz
YAY!!!! :D

more_horiz
DP awarded and locked.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply