Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[News - Event] YCS Lima Empty[News - Event] YCS Lima

more_horiz
[News - Event] YCS Lima YgoNews

Event Information:

Welcome to the news page for YCS Lima. The available round standings will be posted below along with other relevant information. When the decklists for the top 16 are released they will also be posted here.

There is no official live stream with this event sadly. So information can only found in article form.

The event itself will start at 10:00 AM on Sunday morning and then day 2 will start at 9:00 AM on Monday morning. This at a -5 timezone though so keep an eye out.

Feel free to discuss whatever you want below as long as it is vaguely related to the event. Keep an eye up here for updates. However if they are slow to come through I’m sorry but I can only get the information as fast as Konami posts it themselves. Thanks for visiting and enjoy the event! : )

Updates:

• Round 3 Standings
• Round 4 Standings
• Round 5 Standings
• Round 6 Standings
• Day 1 Final Standings

Last edited by spottysn1per on Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

description[News - Event] YCS Lima EmptyRe: [News - Event] YCS Lima

more_horiz
Yup, too bad. I was looking forward to seeing that live stream kicking through DA's veins :<

more_horiz
Bump for the latest event information.

more_horiz
Herrera! or whatever his name is.

That is actually a big number of players .__.

more_horiz
thats a big amount of duelists, i wonder who will come out on top and a live stream would of been good 

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply