Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Intermediate Tourney Final

+14
DDS
darshaqnf
DefinitelyNotXrai
zactheking
PowerNova
Linda-Senpai
akatsuki.madara
Anzo
Neji
Skitoritto
spottysn1per
Jv
King007
LòKóS
18 posters

descriptionDA Intermediate Tourney Final - Page 4 EmptyDA Intermediate Tourney Final

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

DA Intermediate Tourney Final - Page 4 Dainter_by_darkneji12-d7yryec

HELLO GUYS AND GIRLS, MEN AND WOMEN!
I proudly introduce you to:
Duel Academy's Intermediate Tournament!!
Sadly I don't like long talks so lets cut to the chase:

Rules.
1. The tournament is simple elimination tournament.
2. All duels done for the tournament are Match duels.
3. All duels are TCG+OCG, latest banlist.
4. This will be 16 Participant tournament.
5. A disconnection counts as a single loss, unless there is a proof (Which will be judged) That you had an upper hand over the situation.
6. Stall, Burn, Exodia, First Turn Win decks are prohibited. (This rule may change any time so do check it frequently.)
7. No Deck changing between rounds.
8. All of you must have fun!

That should cover the main load of rules. If you have any other questions send me a private message.

Use this for Signing Up:

Code:

DA name:
DN name:
Time Zone:

Prizes!
Prizes will be the following:

Code:

1st Place: 5000 Duel Points
2nd Place: 500 Duel Points
3rd Place: 250 Duel Points

List of accepted participants :

Very good! We have achieved the needed number of participants! So thanks to that lets start the

The top 3:
1st. darshaqnf
2nd. Squishyz
3rd. Rika Furude.

The Bracket:

http://challonge.com/Intermediate1

Few notes:
*The names used in the match ups page are all DN usernames.
*Waiting for your opponent does not mean just waiting for him to show up on DA. Frequently check DN to cath him!

Last edited by LOKOS on Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:19 am; edited 9 times in total

descriptionDA Intermediate Tourney Final - Page 4 EmptyRe: DA Intermediate Tourney Final

more_horiz
Very good. Jv/Rika you are the only two left, spotty quit the event, so darsha got an auto win. Try to get it done soon!

descriptionDA Intermediate Tourney Final - Page 4 EmptyRe: DA Intermediate Tourney Final

more_horiz
Bump.
The Round is closing on end, Jv Rika please try to do your match!

Also post here you two so I know ya are active.

more_horiz
Jv won't have access to his PC until Friday, he mentioned that earlier.

descriptionDA Intermediate Tourney Final - Page 4 EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
"QUOTES"Rika Furude wrote:
im alive
Im having issues with myz pc im online on mobile now. I SHOULD fix all issues Max friday. AnyWAYS if you say me an hour I can use another PC xD I'm gmt+1in gmt +1 until friday on pc I can be from 8 am til 3.30 pm because my Personal pc is under maintence - sorry the english the corrector makes it harder xD tell me Smile

as Anzo said I wrote it before, but i posted this above as you can see and still no rika answer or pm. I've sent a PM now.

more_horiz
Oh right I forgot about that sorry!

more_horiz
I beat JV 2-0 gg https://i.imgur.com/o0MXsvJ.png

more_horiz
I lost 2-0. GGs Rika Smile

more_horiz
Very good then!

Lets not stall and start round 3!

http://challonge.com/Intermediate1
^Match ups

Have fun!

more_horiz
lost 2-0
what a deck

more_horiz
Squishyz 2-0 king GG Smile

more_horiz
a Slifer will win this event >__>

more_horiz
nothing worked with this guy lol 
i zenmain'ed him, i dark hole'ed him, i bls'ed him, i acid-golem'ed him, nothing fucking worked xD

more_horiz
anzo if squishys wins this i think he should get a rank up

more_horiz
I do not wish to leave my friends and my rats. I am Happy where i am the only place i would move to is the ABD Smile 

more_horiz
No worries ._. Winning Rookie or Intermediate Tournaments doesn't rewards the winner with Rank-up - that's exclusive for Advanced Tournament. Not mentioning you have a long way ahead of you, it's only Round 3 :D

more_horiz
im acive

descriptionDA Intermediate Tourney Final - Page 4 Emptyre intermediate tournament

more_horiz
im alive rika can we duel tomorrow ive been sick

descriptionDA Intermediate Tourney Final - Page 4 EmptyRE tournament

more_horiz
im ready

more_horiz
Please guys do your matches!

more_horiz
Darsha isnever on when I am

more_horiz
Try to arrange exact time when to be on.

more_horiz
im on 10-11:50 mon-friday, then usually like 3-5 pm.

descriptionDA Intermediate Tourney Final - Page 4 Emptyre intermediate tournament

more_horiz
tm 6 est maybe

more_horiz
dar ur both on now 

more_horiz
https://i.imgur.com/USJiny6.png

more_horiz
Alright giving you two 24 hours to do your match. Also both of you post in this topic please.

more_horiz
its hard to be on at her time because i work and i go to college ive been looking for her on here and i havent gotten on duel network because ive been so busy with homework rika give me a specific time between 4:30 -9:00 p.m tm

more_horiz
https://i.imgur.com/zmT6Dnc.png

more_horiz
Still never on at same time

more_horiz
True, Darsh was online few hours ago for a while but you two never seem to meet.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum