Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Intermediate Tourney Final

+14
DDS
darshaqnf
DefinitelyNotXrai
zactheking
PowerNova
Linda-Senpai
akatsuki.madara
Anzo
Neji
Skitoritto
spottysn1per
Jv
King007
LòKóS
18 posters

descriptionDA Intermediate Tourney Final - Page 3 EmptyDA Intermediate Tourney Final

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

DA Intermediate Tourney Final - Page 3 Dainter_by_darkneji12-d7yryec

HELLO GUYS AND GIRLS, MEN AND WOMEN!
I proudly introduce you to:
Duel Academy's Intermediate Tournament!!
Sadly I don't like long talks so lets cut to the chase:

Rules.
1. The tournament is simple elimination tournament.
2. All duels done for the tournament are Match duels.
3. All duels are TCG+OCG, latest banlist.
4. This will be 16 Participant tournament.
5. A disconnection counts as a single loss, unless there is a proof (Which will be judged) That you had an upper hand over the situation.
6. Stall, Burn, Exodia, First Turn Win decks are prohibited. (This rule may change any time so do check it frequently.)
7. No Deck changing between rounds.
8. All of you must have fun!

That should cover the main load of rules. If you have any other questions send me a private message.

Use this for Signing Up:

Code:

DA name:
DN name:
Time Zone:

Prizes!
Prizes will be the following:

Code:

1st Place: 5000 Duel Points
2nd Place: 500 Duel Points
3rd Place: 250 Duel Points

List of accepted participants :

Very good! We have achieved the needed number of participants! So thanks to that lets start the

The top 3:
1st. darshaqnf
2nd. Squishyz
3rd. Rika Furude.

The Bracket:

http://challonge.com/Intermediate1

Few notes:
*The names used in the match ups page are all DN usernames.
*Waiting for your opponent does not mean just waiting for him to show up on DA. Frequently check DN to cath him!

Last edited by LOKOS on Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:19 am; edited 9 times in total

descriptionDA Intermediate Tourney Final - Page 3 EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
I PMed here and on Dn i'm watching Him but he connects at ramdom. Last connection was 5 days ago til today that display 8 hours ago. He don't pass here because I pmed him as I said and no answers

descriptionDA Intermediate Tourney Final - Page 3 EmptyRe: DA Intermediate Tourney Final

more_horiz
Allright I see.

Rika/Rai what about you two?

descriptionDA Intermediate Tourney Final - Page 3 EmptyRe: DA Intermediate Tourney Final

more_horiz
hey hey hey Lokos you put neji through instead of me Sad

more_horiz
Oh sorry, somehow misread the names my bad! Fixed it Wink

more_horiz
Rai doesnt log on

more_horiz
You're three hours ahead of me, and I don't log on for long periods of time. :<
If I don't find the time, give her the win.
If I don't find her, I'll take it.

more_horiz
u two r on now why don't u do ur match now 

more_horiz
Eliminate both DA Intermediate Tourney Final - Page 3 1151057309

jk

more_horiz
Anzo what should I do with ALU it nevers connect her. I send PMs to him and on DN it has not an hour range. He connects at Random. last time was 5 days ago. NOW he connects a day ago .-.

DA Intermediate Tourney Final - Page 3 116XIQo

more_horiz
Just wait till deadline and try to catch him as ya can. At the end of deadline I will decide what happens.

Rika/Rai I am pretty sure ya both can arrange an exact time?

more_horiz
@Jv, if he read any of your pm's in DA you will find them in your sentbox otherwise they'll still be in your outbox. Atleast, that's how i understand the way these two boxes work.

more_horiz
Rika won.
RIP my butthole.

more_horiz
I won 2-1 gg 

DA Intermediate Tourney Final - Page 3 S4z3me3

more_horiz
LOKOS, Round 2, no?

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
LOKOS, Round 2, no?

DA Intermediate Tourney Final - Page 3 UYQfgRR

About it Alu never connects here. He has not read the PM yet. at this point i don't know what should I do since today here it's friday.

more_horiz
Yh don't worry Jv when this round ends LOKOS will just decide the result. Since you have been notably active that result should be in your favour.

more_horiz
Yes Jv don't worry.

An=bout round 2. The week has yet not passed plus I am giving Nova and zac to do their match.

Round 2 Starts September 21. 00:00

more_horiz
Zac, I will be online tomorrow evening around 5pm GMT-5.

more_horiz
ii'm on dn 

more_horiz
Going to start thr tournament right after I wake up, so giving Nova and zac few hours to do this.

more_horiz
I will give the match to zac. Work had me pretty wore out, and I was not online last night at our scheduled time since I passed out around 9:30pm.

more_horiz
Very good then! This means we can start round 2!

http://challonge.com/Intermediate1

Deadline once again is 1 week, but please try to do the matches faster Wink Have fun!

more_horiz
i won against zac 2-0 ggs

http://prntscr.com/4p3y9j

more_horiz
confirmed gg

more_horiz
@Squishdog catch me on DA's Chat, I only log-in to DN when I have to duel.

I'm online on DA everyday 6-9am GMT +3 and 6-11pm GMT +3 also.

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
@Squishdog catch me on DA's Chat, I only log-in to DN when I have to duel.

I'm online on DA everyday 6-9am GMT +3 and 6-11pm GMT +3 also.

will do Smile 

more_horiz
im alive

more_horiz
Rika Furude wrote:
im alive
Im having issues with myz pc im online on mobile now. I SHOULD fix all issues Max friday. AnyWAYS if you say me an hour I can use another PC xD I'm gmt+1in gmt +1 until friday on pc I can be from 8 am til 3.30 pm because my Personal pc is under maintence - sorry the english the corrector makes it harder xD tell me Smile

more_horiz
Squishyz 2-0 Anzo

GG 

more_horiz
confirm

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum