Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionfire kings Emptyfire kings

more_horiz
https://i.imgur.com/yn07zWA.png
i need help with my side deck, also my deck isn't that competitive. any ideas? i'm thinking of putting in another MST.

Last edited by superviper on Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:01 am; edited 2 times in total

descriptionfire kings EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Ok well first off I nearly missed the black text, you may want to change the colour of it. Now for the changes I would recommend.

- 3 Firedog
- 1 Goka
- 1 Blaster

+ 1 Circle of the Fire Kings
+ 1 MST
+ 2 Swift Scarecorw
+ 1 CED

You may also want to toy with Maxx "C" mained and other good stuff like Soul Charge but these are my personal tastes. You should obviously just use this advice as guidelines.

As for the side you don't really need Phoenix or IIW so shove in stuff like Stygian Dirge a 3rd MST and Skill Drain because you can. There are probably many other options but I feel side decking is different for each deck and takes time with trial and error so you should do some testing with those cards in mind.

Hope this helps and feel free to ask for reasoning behind some of the card choices.

descriptionfire kings EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
spottysn1per wrote:
Ok well first off I nearly missed the black text, you may want to change the colour of it. Now for the changes I would recommend.

- 3 Firedog
- 1 Goka
- 1 Blaster

+ 1 Circle of the Fire Kings
+ 1 MST
+ 2 Swift Scarecorw
+ 1 CED

You may also want to toy with Maxx "C" mained and other good stuff like Soul Charge but these are my personal tastes. You should obviously just use this advice as guidelines.

As for the side you don't really need Phoenix or IIW so shove in stuff like Stygian Dirge a 3rd MST and Skill Drain because you can. There are probably many other options but I feel side decking is different for each deck and takes time with trial and error so you should do some testing with those cards in mind.

Hope this helps and feel free to ask for reasoning behind some of the card choices.

i changed the text color, also thanks for the advice. going to see how well it works.

descriptionfire kings EmptyRe: fire kings

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply