Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Create a card tournament #2

+6
DrakonEX
firestorm
MUFC
Sam
Evil_Bakura
Kira Amadeus
10 posters

descriptionCreate a card tournament #2 - Page 2 EmptyCreate a card tournament #2

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Rules
1- You should guarantee your activity and having time for this tourny. Please Do not sign up if you don't have enough time for this.
2- In each round you must make a card according to the theme i choosed. Example : D-hero Support or Anything like it.
3- if you want to sign up all u gotta do is post here and say I'm In.
4- after the sign up's are closed i will clean the topic then we're going to start this.
5- After i choose the theme u must make a support card for it, You must Put your name on the card!
6- You can't vote for yourself
7- There will be a several rounds according to the sign ups number.

Thats all i guess.

1-Evil_Bakura
2-Sam Tisdale
3-.::MUFC::.
4-firestorm
5-
6-

Winner gets 250 dp and the 2nd 50 dp
Registrations closed on 4 april so c'mon guys

Last edited by Kira Amadeus on Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:40 am; edited 4 times in total

descriptionCreate a card tournament #2 - Page 2 EmptyRe: Create a card tournament #2

more_horiz
It would be great if someone could enlighten me on what Duel Master cards are. That would make things alot easier ^^

descriptionCreate a card tournament #2 - Page 2 EmptyRe: Create a card tournament #2

more_horiz
Duel Masters is a show like yugi that uses a trading card game named Kaijudo or something like that i was playing it 2 years ago , but i think that u should change the theme Kira cuz as u see the guys who doesnt watch the show dont know how to make crads for it .

more_horiz
I only watched the show for fun but didn't saw more that 20 episodes its not to interesting for me eighter but i will give a site will all DM cards you'll only have to pick one and make the eff
all you have to do is search for a good pic as you can see there you have some good searches
If you can't make the cards i'll pick another theme just tell

Last edited by Kira Amadeus on Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
I'd rather if you could make it a yugioh theme. Sorry if it's too much trouble.

more_horiz
Sorry Kira but i must agree with Bakura....
This is a Yu-gi-oh forum not Duel Master. DM is crap, cant be compared with Yugioh >.>

more_horiz
I know but i like some pictures and i like the game only becouse of the cards pictures but i don't play it Razz ok the theme will be
Out of space

more_horiz
My cards:
Create a card tournament #2 - Page 2 Create10
Create a card tournament #2 - Page 2 Spaceg10

more_horiz
Seems we were both done fast this round. My cards:

Create a card tournament #2 - Page 2 Core_o10

Create a card tournament #2 - Page 2 Star_e10

more_horiz
Ok now start voting people and btw contestants can't vote for each other the first person that reaches 5 votes wins

Evil_Bakura:3
Drakon:1

Btw i vote bakura i like his spell

Last edited by Kira Amadeus on Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:37 am; edited 3 times in total

more_horiz
Evil_bakura , great job man Smile

more_horiz
Just a question: What happens if neither of us reaches 5 votes?

more_horiz
You will c'mon people deadline 18 april

more_horiz
Vote for Bakura, I like the spell x3

more_horiz
Only 1 day left now, and it doesn't seem like more votes are comming.

more_horiz
If not you'll win but lets wait thill then

C'mon people VOTE

more_horiz
wow 3-0 alredy o.o
Guess ill lose this....

more_horiz
ill vote drakonEX
i like his cards more XD

more_horiz
And the winner is bakura 250 dp drakon 50 Evil-bakura you can host a new one or tell me and i'll do it

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum