Pro Decklist Creator: Atlus

Pro Decklist: Love is Evol EvolzarLaggia-TF06-JP-VG

Decklist Screenshot:
Pro Decklist: Love is Evol WFUYePW

Deck Format: Advanced TCG April 2014

Deck Intro: Evol got a huge boost after the release of Evo-Singularity in Primal Origins, and the deck has become scarier and more consistent. They are a deck focused on summoning their themed XYZ monsters (ie Laggia and Dolkka) to lock their opponent and guarantee victory.

Decklist:
Spoiler :

Deck Infos:

Blaster: There's no harm in running him in a deck full of Fire monsters, also his popping comes in handy sometmes because it fuels your Evo-Singularity or Vulcano play.

Evolsaur Ratios:
2 Cerato; because 3 is just too much and I prefer not seeing him in my hand.
2 Diplo; I originally was playng 3 Diplo but I removed 1 because popping Artifacts is the worst thing ever, whenever I pop an artifact card with Diplo I just feel like shutting down my computer and crying in a corner.
3 Vulcano; 3 is a good ratio in my opinion because even if you draw 1 of them, you can still make something out of it with Odonto, unlike Diplo and Cerato who just don't do enough on their own.

Najasho: Najasho and Evo-Force are potentially one of the best 2-card combos any deck can have, the ability to resolve 2 Evolsaur effects is just too unfair.

Odonto: I personally prefer Odonto over Lagosucho because it can fix a dead Evolsaur in hand, and it makes Evo-Diversity even more powerful and versatile.

Pot of Duality: Helps you dig for combo pieces (Evo-Force, Najasho) or you power cards (Evo-Singulaity, Soul Charge) or just to see Westlo faster. Grabbing Evo-Singulairty off a Duality is actually really strong.

Soul Charge: Can potentially create unbreakable boards and it can bait backrow for Evo-Singularity.

Evo-Singularity: This card is literally the only reason anyone would play this deck, It is just too good and it has some neat interactions with Solda and other Evolzar (since you can chain it to a card that would special summon a bunch of monsters and sweep them all with Solda.)

Wiretap: It's crucial in this deck since Breakthrough Skill is just too strong against it, so shuffling it back into the opponent's deck maybe prove to be game-winning.

Side deck analysis:
D.D. Crow: Grave Removal is always nice and makes it even more difficult for your opponent to get over your Evolzars since you won't have to waste materials on grave-reliant effects.

Fire and Ice Hand: People mistake a set Hand for a Westlo and they make something other than Abyss Dweller or they waste a Dark Hole on it and they usually start losing momentum from this point.

Thunder King: Even HARDER to get over the Evolzars.

Gozen Match: Your whole deck is Fire Attribute lol.

Imperial Iron Wall: Hits many decks. (Bujin, Dragon Ruler, Madolche, Spellbooks)

Extra Deck analysis:

Diamond Dire Wolf: Works well with Soul Charge and an insta pop is always good.

Evolzar Solda: Summonable with Evo-Singularity and wins games on its own.

Ghostrick Alucard and Zenmaines: To overlay those weak westlos.

Zenmaister: Gives you another Westlo search which is always nice.