Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionAn Evol deck EmptyAn Evol deck

more_horiz
This is an Evol deck I built a while ago. I've since moved on to a more consistent build, but I'm interested in hearing what people have to say about this one as it has a lot of history for me.

Screenshot:
An Evol deck 612e10f557
Deck List:
Monsters:
2x Evolsaur Cerato
2x Evolsaur Diplo
3x Evolsaur Vulcano
2x Evoltile Gephyro
2x Evoltile Najasho
3x Evoltile Cerato
2x Jurrac Guaiba
Spells:
2x Book of Eclipse
1x Book of Moon
2x Book of Taiyou
1x Dark Hole
3x Evo-Diversity
2x Evo-Force
1x Evo-Karma
Traps:
1x Bottomless Hole
2x Dimensional Prison
3x Evo-Singularity
2x Mirror Force
3x Quantum Cat
1x Solemn Warning
Extra:
1x Exciton Knight
2x Evolzar Dolkka
3x Evolzar Laggia
2x Evolzar Solda
1x Gagaga Cowboy
1x King of Feral Imps
1x Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
1x 101: Silent Honor ARK
1x 50: Blackship of Corn
1x 66: Master Key Beetle
1x Photon Papilloperative

PS: Sorry if the formatting is bad, I'm terrible with forums

descriptionAn Evol deck EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
That eclipse taiyo engine is interesting but probably really inconsistent also you have only one target to flip.Grephyro + vulcano combo requires atleast 2 evolsaurs in the grave which can mean that they can be a dead draw. Ive found evo-karma to be useless 90 % of the time since they will use negation on your evotiles or on your evolzars.2 guaiba is also playing with fire because you can draw them or never ever get over anything to use their eff + they are not evolsaurs so they cant be used for evo-singularity.I would rather run 3rd cerato instead.Also raigeki and snatch steal are better choices than dark hole.I like to run 3 naj 3 evo-force and 2 enemy controllers in my evol deck but i guess you can run them on 2 too.Enemy controller just works great with naj and you can go for game when you steal something big. 2 mirror force can be swapped for 2 wiretaps or vanitys. Feral imps and key beatle shouldnt be played at all I see that you have that option with the cat trap but with all those flips of westlo you should consider playing one rank 3 (acid golem or angineer/gigabril).Maining mst's might be a good plan too.Since the deck is kinda slow you can add duality and make a duality set westlo play or just duality get some backrow to defend your evolzars that are already on the field.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply