Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Slifer Dorm Regular Tournament #2

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+16
Anzo
Neji
faervel
RoseOfMay
Centaur 89
Billy-Devine
cyberstrings90
joey no kage
Burner3000
theman506
DDS
Ekeam
giasof
Skitoritto
Uchiha
PowerNova
20 posters

descriptionSlifer Dorm Regular Tournament #2 - Page 3 EmptySlifer Dorm Regular Tournament #2

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Welcome Slifers to the second installment of the Slifer Dorm Regular Tournaments! Let's see how you all will do with the addition of new faces to the dorm. Who will rise to take on SDRT#1's winner Billy-Devine in a special match whose rules will be determined by the ?????? Prepare yourselves and take to the duel field!

Rules:
- Advanced TCG, July 2014 Banlist (Post DUEA)
- Best 2/3 Matches
- Double Elimination: Lose twice, you're out.
- Deck Changing IS allowed.
- Absolutely no cheating. Anyone caught cheating will be punished accordingly.
- All issues are to be given to PowerNova to be handled.

DN Username
Timezone

Participants:
Uchiha/Xion II/GMT-5
Hidalgo/Skitorrito/GMT+1
giasof/GMT+1
Ekeam/ZoHar/GMT+2
Dark Duelist Soul/DarkDuelistSoul/GMT+8
theman506/GMT-7
Burner3000/thekharster/GMT-5
joey no kage/Joey's heir/GMT+3
cyberstrings90/Cyberdueler160/GMT-5
Billy-Devine/Billy1o1/GMT+2
Centaur 89/ GMT 0
RoseofMay/GMT-5
faervel/faervel/Lainion/GMT-3:30
Neji/!neji!/GMT-5
Anzo/Mayrus/GMT+2
Graphic_H3ro/yuseifudo33/GMT-5

*Prizes:
Slifers
1st Place: 1500DP + SDRT#2 1st Place Userbar
2nd Place: 1000DP + SDRT#2 2nd Place Userbar
3rd Place: 500DP + SDRT#2 3rd Place Userbar
5th-8th Place (Minimum 32 Participants): 250DP
Ra:
1st Place: 1000DP + SDRT#2 1st Place Userbar
2nd Place: 750DP + SDRT#2 2nd Place Userbar
3rd Place: 500DP + SDRT#2 3rd Place Userbar
Admin:
1st Place: 750DP + SDRT#2 1st Place Userbar
2nd Place: 500DP + SDRT#2 2nd Place Userbar
3rd Place: 250DP + SDRT#2 3rd Place Userbar

http://challonge.com/SDRT2
Round 4 (Losers Bracket) will end Wednesday, September 17th @ 11PM (GMT-5).

Last edited by PowerNova on Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:20 am; edited 22 times in total

descriptionSlifer Dorm Regular Tournament #2 - Page 3 EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
I Beat Rose 2-0, hard luck there mate.

descriptionSlifer Dorm Regular Tournament #2 - Page 3 EmptyRe: Slifer Dorm Regular Tournament #2

more_horiz
Beated Yusei/H3RO 2-1
ggsspecially last one Smile

more_horiz
faervel wrote:
Beated Yusei/H3RO 2-1
ggsspecially last one Smile

confirm

descriptionSlifer Dorm Regular Tournament #2 - Page 3 EmptyRe: Slifer Dorm Regular Tournament #2

more_horiz
Updated.

Although R2 has not officially began, everyone can feel free to play ahead if your matchup is made (just as faer and H3RO have done). I will be checking activity of participants to determine who will lose this round due to inactivity. If you have proof, feel free to provide it of your opponents inactivity now.

more_horiz
So I lost to Yusei, then yusei lost to a Slifer Red. I must be very skilled. mhm.

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
So I lost to Yusei, then yusei lost to a Slifer Red. I must be very skilled. mhm.

kid had me on lockdown his cards stops my battery with no side, then 3 sides with light imprisoning mirror and draws all them in last 2 dools. his deck was solid unlike the gks ;o
get back in the game bro

more_horiz
Losers Round 1/Winners Round 2 is up. Good luck.  (GMT-5). .

descriptionSlifer Dorm Regular Tournament #2 - Page 3 EmptyCyber VS Rose

more_horiz
I won our match, 2-0. Good games man

more_horiz
Awaiting confirmation/screenshot to update.

more_horiz
great games i lost but i look foward to dueling you again at some point thnx for the fun 2 duels Smile

more_horiz
Jesus the sack o.o
lost 0-2

more_horiz
Confirming

more_horiz
Updated.

As matchups are made, you are still free to play ahead if you'd like.

more_horiz
2 days to get your matches done everyone.

more_horiz
I will give to the end of the night.

more_horiz
I cannot continue with the event, got bigger things on my mind at the moment. Sorry for the inconvenience.

more_horiz
Understood.

What's up with the inactivity? I have no issue cancelling this if you guys have no intention to play.

more_horiz
I currently have no opponent..

more_horiz
You are fine Rose. R2 (Losers Bracket) isn't included in this round, but can be played if the matchup is made via Challonge.

more_horiz
OP Updated.

Good luck to those remaining.

more_horiz
https://i.imgur.com/ccojchS.png
cheese man been away for 11 days ;o

more_horiz
I know. Smooth sailing for you cheers

I've blacklisted inactive participants, so they won't be participating in events I host after this without talking to me first.

more_horiz
Slifer Dorm Regular Tournament #2 - Page 3 Kq0yPpt

:I

more_horiz
confirmation for fearvels next post

more_horiz
So yeah as I said I get a last 2nd place before fully leaving:
Won 2-1 vs theman(double simorghing shaddolls like pros Slifer Dorm Regular Tournament #2 - Page 3 1550756652 )
And it's faervel... Slifer Dorm Regular Tournament #2 - Page 3 576792747

more_horiz
Hey, just looked at Uchiha's profile.. he hasn't been on in almost a week, since 8/31, waiting for him to get on.

more_horiz
Updated.

For all who have inactive opponents, no worries. I've noted those who are inactive. All who aren't have until later tonight.

more_horiz
Post if you are active. I will give to the end of the day.

more_horiz
Still alive!

more_horiz
Alive and ready for duel

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply