Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptiongrading system Emptygrading system

more_horiz
ok i know we have our ways of ranking up but i think a grading system would be a great thing to add where a professor duels you at the end of what i would call a semester and give you a grade for how much you have learned and whether they believe you deserve a shot at ranking up but to rank up you must duel someone out of the dorm you would be ranked up to

descriptiongrading system EmptyRe: grading system

more_horiz
The current system, if things haven't changed, is kinda like that. Except we don't search for improvement. You come prove that you've improved.

descriptiongrading system EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
DefinitelyNotXrai wrote:
You come prove that you've improved.

Errrr....how!?  Neutral

more_horiz
The Idea isn't that good, mainly because tester then would have to duel everyone at the end of the so called semester. That would be hell of a lot a work to do, plus dueling them someone to see if he deserves a test and then duel him again to actually test him is also unneeded and time consuming. So as Rai stated, the members come and prove that they deserve a rank-up themselves, by taking a re-test.

Well that is only my opinion.

more_horiz
LOKOS is a mod, he must be correct. grading system 1802729531
But seriously though, what he said.

more_horiz
Basically, If you think you've improved and deserve to rank up to the next dorm, then win something? Like an event, a tournament, a league or something. Winning any of these grants you a Dorm Rank-up.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply