Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionWorld Cup: Round 3, REDEMPTION ISLAND EmptyWorld Cup: Round 3, REDEMPTION ISLAND

more_horiz
Redemption Island is in play, and there's four people who either dueled, or who didn't duel but wanted to. This is your chance to get back in to the tournament, and fortunately for you, into Round 4.

Anzobuse - Iraq - Mayrus - +3

Hidalgo (TM!) - Serbia - Skitoritto - +1

Black*5tar - United States - Black*5tar - -4

Powernova - United States - Powernova - -5

Phoenix Wright - England - jjh927 - 0

Round ends on August 10th at midnight.

TOP 2 TO ADVANCE.

Last edited by Jin Kazama on Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionWorld Cup: Round 3, REDEMPTION ISLAND EmptyRe: World Cup: Round 3, REDEMPTION ISLAND

more_horiz
or who didn't duel but wanted to

I was trying to duel with train and gala for a while yesterday (when I got back from holiday), but time zone differences and poor internet made it impossible.

descriptionWorld Cup: Round 3, REDEMPTION ISLAND EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Phoenix Wright wrote:
or who didn't duel but wanted to

I was trying to duel with train and gala for a while yesterday (when I got back from holiday), but time zone differences and poor internet made it impossible.

~Confirmed

descriptionWorld Cup: Round 3, REDEMPTION ISLAND EmptyRe: World Cup: Round 3, REDEMPTION ISLAND

more_horiz
I will be available starting 5pm each day, then at any point during the weekend.

more_horiz
I'm online on DN few hours everyday, catch me on DA's chat.

more_horiz
Right... I can do a group of five, two move on. Or four - Black hasn't been seen in a few days.

more_horiz
Jin Kazama wrote:
Right... I can do a group of five, two move on. Or four - Black hasn't been seen in a few days.

He left DA...

more_horiz
Wi'll be online for a while before hitting the sack. 6am comes quick

more_horiz
Anzo has been avoiding my duel requests Sad.
World Cup: Round 3, REDEMPTION ISLAND VpUVYgh

more_horiz
Well, It does say Redemption Island is optional, I haven't made my mind yet.

more_horiz
Lost 2-0 to JJH.

more_horiz
Yup, that happened.

more_horiz
2-0 vs. Skit  

more_horiz
PowerNova wrote:
2-0 vs. Skit  
Confirmed.
Good luck in the next round JJH and PowerNova!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply