Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

World Cup: Round 5 (FINAL ROUND)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+7
Skitoritto
Bubbles
jjh927
faervel
psychoturtle
Train Heartnet
Jin Kazama
11 posters

descriptionWorld Cup: Round 5 (FINAL ROUND) EmptyWorld Cup: Round 5 (FINAL ROUND)

more_horiz
So, I'm sure you all have been wondering, just what are you playing for at this World Cup.

Anyone who lost in the last Group matches gets a prize, because we had 33 people sign up to play in the Duel Academy World Championships.

32 people - A free pass into DA's League for one month to the winner, or an increase of two ranks to the winner, 1 to the runner-up, and prizes for the top eight.

Given it is prestigious to make it out of Redemption Island and survive, anyone in the Top 8 who managed to get there after going into Redemption Island will receive a 1000 DP bonus from yours truly.

Let's meet our Group Finalists.
Psychoturtle - Croatia - IamPsychoturtle - +1

Nuran - United States - (DX)Nuran - -5

Faervel - Iran - Fearthurin - + 3.5

Train Heartnet - Bulgaria - Archer - +2

Phoenix Wright - England - jjh927 - 0

Why's there five? Well, in the second group, we had a three way tie. Faervel beat Train, who beat Phoenix, who beat Faervel. Naito didn't play, so I can't count that match.

However, put your hands together for the following competitors:

Galaksii - Montenegro - Galaksii#2 - +1

Powernova - United States - Powernova - -5
Naito Raizu - England - ChaosSilverAKA - -8

Galaksii and Naito Raizu will each receive 7500 DPs per the payout structure. Powernova will receive 8500 DPs for surviving Redemption Island in Round 3.

Thank you for participating in this tournament!

To those of you still in it, the prizes get sweeter.

Fifth Place: 12500 DPs (better than getting Top 8 because you lasted an extra round)

Fourth Place: 16000 DPs

Third Place: 20000 DPs

Second Place: 25000 DPs + one rank up (if you're not in Obelisk - if you are we'll work something out, maybe get you into ABD for a month, so TBD!) + your country in this tournament gets 2500 DPs

First Place: 40000 DPs + Welcome to ABD League for a month + your country in this tournament gets 5000 DPs

Good luck to the remaining competitors! The round will end on August 26th at midnight.

NO REDEMPTION ISLAND.

descriptionWorld Cup: Round 5 (FINAL ROUND) EmptyRe: World Cup: Round 5 (FINAL ROUND)

more_horiz
So we play against each other again and placed according to the amount of wins?

descriptionWorld Cup: Round 5 (FINAL ROUND) EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Train Heartnet wrote:
So we play against each other again and placed according to the amount of wins?

precisely

descriptionWorld Cup: Round 5 (FINAL ROUND) EmptyRe: World Cup: Round 5 (FINAL ROUND)

more_horiz
Spoiler :
ggwp 2-0 vs faervel

more_horiz
Yep game 2 was pro got FTKed with the worst hand I could ever get World Cup: Round 5 (FINAL ROUND) 576792747

more_horiz
Oh! I don't have to spam for the name change money any more! My money problems are all over!

EDIT: Beat train 2-1. GGs.

more_horiz
Confirm, most lucksacky games ever, he stole game 2 and 3 literally.

more_horiz
Spoiler :
2-0 gg jj mate, we both bricked tho

more_horiz
^

more_horiz
Spoiler :
2-0 vs train gg buddy

more_horiz
I am getting screwed all over the place, how can you get 0 monsters game 1 out of 6 searches in the deck and game 2 your entire side deck being at the bottom of the deck because logic D:

more_horiz
Train Heartnet wrote:
I am getting screwed all over the place, how can you get 0 monsters game 1 out of 6 searches in the deck and game 2 your entire side deck being at the bottom of the deck because logic D:

ok I will show everyone my decklist for this WC, brace yourselves !!!

Spoiler :

more_horiz
Spoiler :
2-0 vs nuran, ggwp man, I finished all 4 matches guys, 2-0 each

more_horiz
that my boyy !!

more_horiz
"Seems Yugo takes over."

more_horiz
[18:49:58] Nuran : i never got sacked like that before
[18:50:05] Nuran : i mean i got sacked
[18:50:08] Nuran : but this duel
[18:50:15] Nuran : i could have had god out on the field
[18:50:21] Nuran : and he would rape it with 2 jd

more_horiz
the fucking sigs LOL

more_horiz
beat train 2-0 ggs
https://i.imgur.com/sefM0u8.png

Fuck JD thoughhh

more_horiz
Felgrand lockdown couldn't do shit and didn't draw my side again >_>

more_horiz
2:1 for faervel, again stolen victory by double chidori cuz all the perfect sense of someone even running 2

more_horiz
Would I win if I had one?
So yeah makes sense to run 2...I am not like those idiots that only use channeler to rank 7 spam World Cup: Round 5 (FINAL ROUND) 576792747 ...she's a lot more worth than that...
Anyway confirmed...

more_horiz
Beat nuran 2-0. GGs.

more_horiz
yup yup

more_horiz
beat faerval 2-0 ggs
https://i.imgur.com/CSYJrj6.png

imma go delete my deck now

more_horiz
"faerval"  ::Monkey31:: 
*Stops smashing his head to wall for a second.
-Confirmed!

*Resumes the smashing action.

more_horiz
Lost to faervel 2-1. Both of my TGUs in hand on both games I lost, and would have got out a leo and won had that not happened. If only scarm was there before the world cup...

Also, me, faerv and nuran are now tied for 2nd place, and all the matches are over.

more_horiz
Tiebreak time -_-

more_horiz
cmon..

more_horiz
JJh doing this on purpose World Cup: Round 5 (FINAL ROUND) 4204681869

more_horiz
can we just put it at a 3 way second place tie and call it a day  World Cup: Round 5 (FINAL ROUND) 1151057309 

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply