Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionSkit n' Loko Play DevPro - THE SACK IS STRONG IN THESE TWO!!!  EmptySkit n' Loko Play DevPro - THE SACK IS STRONG IN THESE TWO!!!

more_horiz

DevPro name changing bug messed up the video a bit,so I'm going to leave who is whom here:

Geargia - Skitoritto
Ying Zang - LOKOS
Shaddolls - UniqueHope
Masked HERO - The Quirky WatermelOrange

descriptionSkit n' Loko Play DevPro - THE SACK IS STRONG IN THESE TWO!!!  EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
What's with the music? :D

descriptionSkit n' Loko Play DevPro - THE SACK IS STRONG IN THESE TWO!!!  EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Galaksii wrote:
What's with the music? :D
The music I used in the video's original length is 2:24,because the video is 5:58 long I had to edit the song a bit.Now since I'm horrible at doing that some parts of it sounds bad Skit n' Loko Play DevPro - THE SACK IS STRONG IN THESE TWO!!!  1554389127 .

more_horiz
I was talking about you should use something better, faster :3

more_horiz
Is that Bleach?

descriptionSkit n' Loko Play DevPro - THE SACK IS STRONG IN THESE TWO!!!  EmptyRe: Skit n' Loko Play DevPro - THE SACK IS STRONG IN THESE TWO!!!

more_horiz
@Galaksii - I'm Hidalgo that is my theme song <3.
@UniqueHope - Yes,it's Bleach.If you where lazy to open the YouTube page here is the songs link for you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDpW2oUSx1k .

more_horiz
Hidalgo™ wrote:
@Galaksii - I'm Hidalgo that is my theme song <3.
@UniqueHope - Yes,it's Bleach.If you where lazy to open the YouTube page here is the songs link for you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDpW2oUSx1k .

Naah, you'll always be Skitt, Skitnica, Sitoritto to me... <3 :3

more_horiz
<3

descriptionSkit n' Loko Play DevPro - THE SACK IS STRONG IN THESE TWO!!!  EmptyRe: Skit n' Loko Play DevPro - THE SACK IS STRONG IN THESE TWO!!!

more_horiz
He is tittieees!

more_horiz
LOKOS wrote:
He is tittieees!

I'm sorry, what? Skit n' Loko Play DevPro - THE SACK IS STRONG IN THESE TWO!!!  3974120512

more_horiz
Loki would love it in LoL

more_horiz
I dislike LoL actually. Got level 8 and got bored.

more_horiz
upload your last duel Skit n' Loko Play DevPro - THE SACK IS STRONG IN THESE TWO!!!  1151057309

more_horiz
Hey not fair I had dickhead pain. Ehhhhh I mean headache, headache of course! And fuck I actually could've turned things around in one turn but in that turn I effed everything up Skit n' Loko Play DevPro - THE SACK IS STRONG IN THESE TWO!!!  3974120512

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply