Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionOctavia Melody's Test Results EmptyOctavia Melody's Test Results

more_horiz
Originality: 4/5 Newer model Infernity deck

Deck Size: 5/5 40-15 Standard Deck.

Side Deck: 4/5 It's an okay side deck, just all traps.

Use of Cards: 5/5 Used her cards very well.

Control of Duel: 9/10 Had complete control of the first duel and second. Only lost the second due to a bad hand.

Rulings/Misplays: 9/10 Only one minor ruling issue.

Result of Duel: 9/10 Won first duel flawlessly second she won only loosing 1000 LP, and it wasn't from me.

Result: 45 Points. Welcome to Obelisk. You did amazingly. 

descriptionOctavia Melody's Test Results EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
I would like to point out, that the side deck and anything teched in the main are for the OCG metagame. Plus, it being Infernity means that I can't side hand traps, which leaves me with few options, and it does cover every deck that it needs to. The ruling issue was a misplay that you made, so I don't agree with that, especially given that I had to correct you beforehand multiple times. And the 1000 DMG was from Spacetime Trap Hole ;3

more_horiz
Well, with the misplays, like I said, I made three, one on purpose, one was a ruling I'd never seen before, and the third was me being tired XD Now then, that's why I only took off 1 point for control. I'm counting the second duel for that one point off. Not the -1000. And finally, the misplay I'm talking about was yours. Now then, welcome to Obelisk.

Last edited by The Quirky WatermelOrange on Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
The Quirky WatermelOrange wrote:
Well, with the misplays, like I said, I made three, one on purpose, one was a ruling I'd never seen before, and the third was me being tired XD Now then, that's why I only took off 1 point for control. I'm counting the second duel for that one point off. Not the -1000.

I was just telling you what the 1000 was from, I didn't mean that it had anything to do with the results.

descriptionOctavia Melody's Test Results EmptyRe: Octavia Melody's Test Results

more_horiz
Revoked. Member placed into Ra.

descriptionOctavia Melody's Test Results EmptyRe: Octavia Melody's Test Results

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply