Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionTest... can someone show me how to get a test? EmptyTest... can someone show me how to get a test?

more_horiz
afro hello duelist.. my name is malcolm and i'm new to this system and i was tryin to ask how do i get tested to join a dorm? yall tell me to join a da ham thingy can someone explain to me the steps to get tested?

descriptionTest... can someone show me how to get a test? EmptyRe: Test... can someone show me how to get a test?

more_horiz
Join the DA testing ham

descriptionTest... can someone show me how to get a test? EmptyRe: Test... can someone show me how to get a test?

more_horiz
closed

more_horiz
Incorrect, L. We are currently not testing any new members until the Written Test has been devised.

I will ask Jin to make sure.

more_horiz
can someone give the DA testing room???

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum