Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Hey Crazy Shin is here ( not there, here)

+9
Kikyo Maaka
Heatdragon
Kira Amadeus
KingWolfy
Scyon
Unkown
FenixFX
Assassin
The Crazy Shin
13 posters

descriptionHey Crazy Shin is here ( not there, here) EmptyHey Crazy Shin is here ( not there, here)

more_horiz
hey, i m the crazy shin

my full name is Shin Nohara but people like to to call me Shin Chan.

and yes i m a Action Bastard fan...

http://img26.picoodle.com/img/img26/3/1/9/f_shinchan000m_c848dfb.png

descriptionHey Crazy Shin is here ( not there, here) EmptyRe: Hey Crazy Shin is here ( not there, here)

more_horiz
hi
Welcome to DA
Read the rules and do not spam
Take ur test and join a dorm
Be active and Have fun,

descriptionHey Crazy Shin is here ( not there, here) EmptyRe: Hey Crazy Shin is here ( not there, here)

more_horiz
ha lets post in the 2nd one xD welcome to DA hf here and njoy ur stay Smile

more_horiz
hi
Welcome to DA
Be active and Have fun,

more_horiz
Unkown wrote:
hi
Welcome to DA
Be active and Have fun,

Assassin wrote:
hi
Welcome to DA
Be active and Have fun,

U cut my post and pasted it. xD
The proof is the comma at the end. I typed it by accident and it is in the same place for u.
please do not post just to increase ur posts, post to make the academy better and to help it. xD

more_horiz
hey there welcome to DA.

more_horiz
whats up bro welcome to DA hope to dueland have fun lol.
liek the ritual goes stay active and dont spam lol...i get tired of hearing it to lol

more_horiz
enjoy you're stay hf
"RESPECT TO BE RESPECTED"

more_horiz
Welcome to DA enjoy your stay and have fun here

more_horiz
well, i had been quite inactive but now m BACK with a BANG!

more_horiz
good to see you back as you can see the forum changed alot

more_horiz
Aha, well then, welcome... back haha XD

I guess you'd be familiar with the rules then, so have fun here! :D

more_horiz
Welcome to DA

HF

more_horiz
Hi
arnt you dartz?
anyways
welcome to DA.

more_horiz
welcome dude.

like i always say. WELCOME .

make new friends and duel hard.

more_horiz
Welcome back Smile
have fun and be active

more_horiz
welcome to DA read rules and enjoy your stay

more_horiz
welcome back again enjoy Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum