Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionGimmick puppet deck help EmptyGimmick puppet deck help

more_horiz
Gimmick puppet deck help WUyF4Lg

descriptionGimmick puppet deck help EmptyRe: Gimmick puppet deck help

more_horiz
i i want to make my deck more consistent and pull off the combos i can usually pull off if you guys could give me any tips or recommend any cards that would be great Smile

more_horiz
My suggestions
-3 numeron force
-1 barian's force
I would say get rid of fiendish chain for breakthrough instead but I would recommend you run 1 less fiendish chain( also the fact that you're running royal decree)
I have never really tried humpty dumpty but as a gp user I personally think it may not work. But if you use it for rank 4's then +1 gear gigant and -1 exciton or cowboy(mostly cowboy b/c the gp's do enough burn on their own)
I can see in your side that you've been working with gearframe. I would highly suggest using machina's in gimmick puppets. They can get rid of dead draws like dreary doll if you don't have a trade in or if gearspring spirit isn't usefull anymore. If you do this then I personally run 2 cannon, 2 fortress, and 3 gearframe
Also if you want to run a rank-up card try 2 argent force. It's basically 3 b/c argent force can revive itself if your deck is consistent enough.
I'd also recommend Cxyz Coach king. Can work well if you have a empty hand.
I would suggest getting rid of puppet ritual. It can become a real dead card at times and you shouldn't really be aiming for the opponent to get you down lower than 2000 life points. I would suggest running inferno reckless summon but that's up to you. Hand destruction is kinda meh and could be replaced for mst. Also limiter removal would work well in a gp deck
These are my suggestions. Hope I helped

descriptionGimmick puppet deck help EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
I think you should try that Reckless Summon spell card, it can bring out some nice plays Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply