Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Voting time, got till tomorrow evening!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+9
faervel
Angry Dueling Nerd
A Spooky Ghostie
lord drakus
Jain vi Bookshelvia
Salader
Anzo
Luna
UniqueHope
13 posters

pollWhat deck shall I be using to get out of pink?

Qliphoth
8%
Aliens
8%
Evil heros
25%
Penguins
25%
Duel dragons
8%
Ojamas
17%
Exodia
0%
Generic xyz
0%
Generic synchro
0%
LVs
0%
Orichalcos
0%
Malefics
0%
X-sabers
0%
Dark syncros(is this even a thing?)
8%
Amazoness
0%
Total Votes:

descriptionVoting time, got till tomorrow evening! EmptyVoting time, got till tomorrow evening!

more_horiz
Alright, community deck time, suggest away, gonna give it till wednesday evening, gonna make a poll with the decks on this thread or a separate one if can't. (GMT +3 for the one of you that's wondering)
Can't wait x3

/\ da poll /\

Last edited by UniqueHope on Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

descriptionVoting time, got till tomorrow evening! EmptyRe: Voting time, got till tomorrow evening!

more_horiz
Qliphoth (when they come out on the 19th)

descriptionVoting time, got till tomorrow evening! EmptyRe: Voting time, got till tomorrow evening!

more_horiz
Aliens

more_horiz
Evil Heros

more_horiz
Penguins

more_horiz
duel dragons

more_horiz
I'm with Anzo on Aliens. Might be cool.

descriptionVoting time, got till tomorrow evening! EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Can't wait for Qlips, but yeah MOAR DECKS!! x3

more_horiz
ojmas

more_horiz
Come on people!! I want to see creativity! Just keep putting random things like watts or tiragon or dunnno.. Stuff!!!

more_horiz
exoida synchros xyz deck laval gikshi

more_horiz
L.V. up Xyz synchro inzektor orichalcos malefic deck with x-sabers and Dark Synchros (the ones that state dark tuners)
yes this is all for 1 deck

more_horiz
Throws an amazoness deck at hope's face

more_horiz
Voting time, got till tomorrow evening! Ship+go+boom
There ya'r go.

more_horiz
60 card highlander

more_horiz
Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon Deck

more_horiz
Roid OTK

more_horiz
Sigh, alright i'll add those, but no moar. The poll's up there, vooooooooooooote

more_horiz
Nvm can't even do that.. w/e, vooooote xD

more_horiz
Just use Chronomally Artifacts like all nabs here do and you should do just fine.

more_horiz
VOTE FOR ALIENS PLZ :> I'll give chu cookies :>

more_horiz
No vote for evul heroes :> I have a shitty deck I could give Voting time, got till tomorrow evening! 3974120512

more_horiz
Alrighty then, I'll proceed to kill myself and make a evil heros deck

more_horiz
i could give a deck of evil heroes
for a price 200 dp
you get a duel vs it to see if you like it

more_horiz
Noooooo thanks x3 ,the deck idea is bad enough

more_horiz
LOL

more_horiz
Okay, but can anyone record this? I want to be able to click "replay" each time i want to see the humiliation.

more_horiz
Y'know I could pick you as my opponent and win ;3

more_horiz
You can't beat me.

more_horiz
Huehue :3 "aaand the comedy award goooes tooo~~ Anzuu!!"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply