Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionGood morning guys, or afternoon or evening, if you are from a different time zone. ^_^ EmptyGood morning guys, or afternoon or evening, if you are from a different time zone. ^_^

more_horiz
You can call me Sky if you like. Chances are I'm 1 out of 100 female duelists but I don't mind. At this point in time I'm not as good as I once was. Why might you ask? For awhile I stopped playing consistently and my skills dwindled in the process. Hopefully I can revive them here. ^^;

descriptionGood morning guys, or afternoon or evening, if you are from a different time zone. ^_^ EmptyRe: Good morning guys, or afternoon or evening, if you are from a different time zone. ^_^

more_horiz
Gd Morning :D have fun here need anything feel free to ask me

descriptionGood morning guys, or afternoon or evening, if you are from a different time zone. ^_^ EmptyRe: Good morning guys, or afternoon or evening, if you are from a different time zone. ^_^

more_horiz
welcome to DA new victim *ehem* person cant wait to hunt *ehem* duel you sometime Laughing

more_horiz
Thanks guys. ^_^

If you are not careful Mimgrim you might become the hunted. ^^;

more_horiz
Good evening, lol

Welcome to Duel Academy, if i can recall something we have a plenty of female players around here Wink

more_horiz
lol, Welcome to DA :D

and my sister used to play, but now she hates the game xD

more_horiz
Hey welcome to DA =). there seems to be more and more female duelist's coming. Well! if you ever want to duel let me know i'm always up for one.

more_horiz
Thanks everyone. ^_^

There seems to be more and more female duelist's coming.

That's what I like about the internet. I don't stick out like a sore thumb. Every tournament I ever went to, I was the only girl around. ^^;

more_horiz
Welcome to DA, Sky Wink

When you get enough of stalking from guys, I'll be there to help you out ::Monkey1::

so have fun and stay with us here, its a great community.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply