Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Vote for the deck jjh will have to use!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+12
Virus
Centrik
Jigglypuff
Gremlin
DefinitelyNotXrai
Skitoritto
BlackWarGreymon
Linda-Senpai
Salader
Kandy.JPEG
Anzo
LòKóS
16 posters

pollWhat deck shall it be?

Gate guardian
54%
Ojamas
46%
Total Votes:

descriptionVote for the deck jjh will have to use! - Page 2 EmptyVote for the deck jjh will have to use!

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

So yeah ya know what to do. 24 hours for voting given.

Last edited by LOKOS on Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionVote for the deck jjh will have to use! - Page 2 EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
I'd prob be the only one who wouldn't want to be there >.>

descriptionVote for the deck jjh will have to use! - Page 2 EmptyRe: Vote for the deck jjh will have to use!

more_horiz
WEll now we have a reason to send you

more_horiz
If i go down i'll take you with me xD

descriptionVote for the deck jjh will have to use! - Page 2 EmptyRe: Vote for the deck jjh will have to use!

more_horiz
I'd get out quick

more_horiz
I gots connections x3

more_horiz
No you dont

more_horiz
pig Piggu-senpai will save me from harm :3

more_horiz
No he wont

more_horiz
Really. Someone break the tie and make him use Ojamas >_>

more_horiz
My vote was on djinns b4, i'll transfer it to dem giants

more_horiz
what happened t oall the other options

more_horiz
read up N they all had 1 vote on them so this way its easier the others never would have won the vote

also he likes ojamas they were his deck for awhile why would you want him to use them

more_horiz
Well nobody has broken the tie but comments ar 3-1 for Gate Guardians. So yeah that is the deck jjh will have to use!

Don't forget to take screenshots for teh proof.

more_horiz
Gate Guardian,muahahahahah.
That should be "easy".

more_horiz
Have fun jj

more_horiz
LOKOS wrote:
Well nobody has broken the tie but comments ar 3-1 for Gate Guardians. So yeah that is the deck jjh will have to use!

Don't forget to take screenshots for teh proof.

Comments shouldn't be a tiebreaker. Flip a coin, you cruel cruel man.

more_horiz
Nwah Gate Guardian

more_horiz
Gate Guardian nuff said (magnet warrior deck should have totally been in there though)

more_horiz
I'll change my vote to the guardian thingy

more_horiz
jjh getting troolled so hard

more_horiz
IDC whether someone has put the numbers up since the voting ended; the voting ended. I want to see a coin flipped. And a table may be flipped anyway.

more_horiz
Just the table please! ^-^

more_horiz
JJ you should start making your gate gaurdian deck and you're welcome for that suggestion now you wont have to use something boring like ojamas

more_horiz
The choosing should be decided by the people

more_horiz
Well firstly, I edited the post to vote between the 2 decks, but practically nobody could vote because they had done it before, so all they had to do was to post their vote. After few hours I collected the votes and it was 3-1 for Gate guardians. That is how I got my decision, so good luck.

more_horiz
Could someone record this god this is going to be so much fun

more_horiz
Yeah!! Let us know when the matches are so we could see em too!

more_horiz
Anzobuse wrote:
Could someone record this god this is going to be so much fun

I'm only going to go against really really crap people in slifer that stick around for a day or two then clear off. It doesn't even have to be a BA.

So I can't tell you when the duels shall happen. They will happen when I find really crappy noops that are online for shrot periods of time.

Oh, and I can use hieratic gate guardian, right? Might as well get something out of the tributing and have an engine that can actually function.

more_horiz
a table has indeed been flipped ;3

more_horiz
I think... Sending the deck to the admins might help with that. :U If they think it's Gate Guardian enough.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply