Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Vote for the deck jjh will have to use!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+12
Virus
Centrik
Jigglypuff
Gremlin
DefinitelyNotXrai
Skitoritto
BlackWarGreymon
Linda-Senpai
Salader
Kandy.JPEG
Anzo
LòKóS
16 posters

pollWhat deck shall it be?

Gate guardian
54%
Ojamas
46%
Total Votes:

descriptionVote for the deck jjh will have to use! EmptyVote for the deck jjh will have to use!

more_horiz
So yeah ya know what to do. 24 hours for voting given.

Last edited by LOKOS on Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionVote for the deck jjh will have to use! EmptyRe: Vote for the deck jjh will have to use!

more_horiz
Had to go with Ojamas :>

descriptionVote for the deck jjh will have to use! EmptyRe: Vote for the deck jjh will have to use!

more_horiz
Toons>

more_horiz
spiders. why not

more_horiz
highlander

descriptionVote for the deck jjh will have to use! EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Amazonnes

Who doesn't like fierce women.

more_horiz
Gishki Hieratics

more_horiz
Gate Guardian yo. Go old school.

more_horiz
rai knows what hes talking about

more_horiz
It's rai no he doesnt

more_horiz
he voted for my idea so yes this is one moment when he does actually know what he is talking about

more_horiz
Ojamas for days.

more_horiz
Jj just k. once then I'll vote Ojamas no hugs.

more_horiz
Toooon, gonna go with toon

more_horiz
Virus wrote:
Toooon, gonna go with toon
Toons Suck.

more_horiz
Exactly

more_horiz
Voted Ojama since he knows how to play the deck.

more_horiz
why are you making it easy

more_horiz
N I wanted to see an old school deck thats why not sure why everyone is voting for ojamas though why give him a deck he knows sort of

more_horiz
Gremlin wrote:
why give him a deck he knows sort of

Sort of? GTFO. I COMPLETELY know ojamas.

more_horiz
I didn't know Aliens where there...

more_horiz
Hmm giving some extra time, because current voting score is a tie.

more_horiz
so make a new poll with just those two

more_horiz
Good point.

Done.

more_horiz
Gate Guardian

more_horiz
I agree Gate Guardian ftw dont give him a deck he kind of somewhat understand that wouldnt be fair its supposed to be a challenge plus when was the last time you actually saw gate guardian that alone should make you pick it

more_horiz
Could I change my vote to gate guardian? Those things are baller status

more_horiz
I feel so bad for jj

more_horiz
The pink hell demands it's victims!! x)

more_horiz
We should send hop there and see how he feels

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply