Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMalefic Cyber gears EmptyMalefic Cyber gears

more_horiz
yeah i made this deck and its really nice with otks and stuff so if you have any suggestions that would be great, also i need advice on a side deck Malefic Cyber gears Cyber_13

descriptionMalefic Cyber gears EmptyRe: Malefic Cyber gears

more_horiz
First, you still need to fill out your Extra Deck completely and make a side deck. Even if you don't use those extra cards in your Extra Deck, you can still psyche your opponent out. As for the side deck, it is never a bad thing to have additional options at your disposal in a Match. You don't necessary have to finish the side deck before you finish editing your main deck, but you should still give it some thoughts.

There's a discussion on side decking going on here: http://www.duelacademy.net/t36815-discussion-side-decks

Also, what is the DNA Surgery for?

Never played Cyber Dragons before, but if we are dealing with Malefics then Skill Drain is a great card as it allows your other monsters to attack while negating your opponent's monsters. Trap choices could use some improvement as well. For example: Are three Waboku's really needed? Are they really going to serve you better than say Bottomless Trap Hole, another Mirror Force, another Dimensional Prison, torrential tribute etc. As for the Cyber Dragon Part, Luna would let someone else handle that.

more_horiz
dna surgery is used for when my opponent has some monsters (that arent machine) and i have a cyberdragon (most of my monsters change their name to cyber dragon). Then i call machine their monsters turn to machines and i can summon Chimeratech fortress dragon with an attack equal to the amount of monsters i used (i can use enemy monsters and i dont use polymerization).

Thankjs for the advice on the traps ill make some changes
-2waboku
+1bottomless

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply