Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

You know what really grinds my gears?

+5
Evil_Bakura
hamouda
DrakonEX
Near
Akagame Kurusai
9 posters

descriptionYou know what really grinds my gears? EmptyYou know what really grinds my gears?

more_horiz
Alright so post here what annoys you, pisses you off, or generally bothers you. For instance, you know what really grinds my gears? How all of you just say "Welcome to DA follow rules and stay active" When someone makes an intro, I mean come on, everyone gets that, you don't say anything unique, just the same stuff. Seriously at least try to say something that doesn't sound like everyone discussed what thing to say to a person every time they make an intro and agreed upon those dull welcomes.

descriptionYou know what really grinds my gears? EmptyRe: You know what really grinds my gears?

more_horiz
We have 1,383 members in this forum. So welcoming all becomes boring.

What "grinds my gear" is a gear grinder. Razz

I hate people who duels only to win and takes a loss greatly. Sometimes disconnecting on purpose or going offline.

I also hate most meta-deck.

descriptionYou know what really grinds my gears? EmptyRe: You know what really grinds my gears?

more_horiz
I just hate Monarchs >.>

more_horiz
DrakonEX wrote:
I just hate Monarchs >.>

I hate people who hate monarchs xP

Other than this I hate drill warrior's unstoppable loop -____-

more_horiz
hamouda wrote:

Oppression, Compulsory, Book of Moon, Enemy Controller, Karma Cut, Raigeki Break, Phoenix Wing Wind Blast, Light and Darkness Dragon, Doomcaliber Knight etc. ?

Treeborn Frog annoys me.

more_horiz
Evil_Bakura wrote:
Treeborn Frog annoys me.

Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer, King Tiger Wanghu, D.D. Crow, Dimensional Fissure, Macro Cosmos, Soul Release etc...

What really grinds my gears are newbies, Gladiator Beasts, Lightsworns, KCVDS's shuffler You know what really grinds my gears? Icon_silent

more_horiz
Kcvds shuffler sure knows how to make me mad (:, I hate it..i really do .-.

more_horiz
sorry i had to do this xD

Maybe oil?

n yea shuffler meh..

more_horiz
Train Hardnett wrote:
Evil_Bakura wrote:
Treeborn Frog annoys me.

Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer, King Tiger Wanghu, D.D. Crow, Dimensional Fissure, Macro Cosmos, Soul Release etc...

I didn't say it was unstoppable or impossible to get rid of. Just said it was annoying, but if you wanna play like this, then game on! You know what really grinds my gears? Icon_smile

Train Hardnett wrote:
What really grinds my gears are newbies, Gladiator Beasts, Lightsworns, KCVDS's shuffler You know what really grinds my gears? Icon_silent

Newbies: Get out of "Advanced" Lobby etc.
Glads: Mirror of Oaths, Swallow Flip, Legendary Jujitsu Master, Starlight Road, Corridor of Agony, Royal Oppression, Skill Drain etc.
Lightsworn: Skill Drain, Light-Imprisoning Mirror, Royal Oppression, Koa'ki Meiru Draco, Dimensional Fissure, Macro Cosmos, Dimensional Fortress Weapon, Soul Release, cards that mill, etc.
Shuffler: Hmm...Agreed..

more_horiz
Evil_Bakura wrote:
hamouda wrote:

Oppression, Compulsory, Book of Moon, Enemy Controller, Karma Cut, Raigeki Break, Phoenix Wing Wind Blast, Light and Darkness Dragon, Doomcaliber Knight etc. ?.

the list is obviusly long but I meant unstoppable in game 1 before siding I usually don't main any of these cards except BoM (pwwb and oppression rarely)... argh hella annoying -.-

more_horiz
most meta decks , people who play only to win , quiters , ancient gears , mirror force when it is activated against me ( and all other traps :D ) ...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum