Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Make it pure!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+11
Jue Viole Grace
Virus
Anzo
BlackJack
Nuran
BlackLeg-Sanji
Salader
spottysn1per
Gremlin
Linda-Senpai
Skitoritto
15 posters

descriptionMake it pure! EmptyMake it pure!

more_horiz
Why is it allowed to play OCG card in TCG banlist?Do you know how godamn game breaking an unfair that is?Same goes for the OCG banlist using TCG cards.
Anyone using OCG Only cards in TCG banlist or TCG Only cards in OCG is practiclly cheating and should be punished.
How much game breaking is it?
TCG Only in OCG:
Fire/Ice Hand
OCG has acces to Heavy Storm,Monster Reborn,Pot of Avarice and all those cards who can give insane bonuses to someone using hands.So it really is unfair,ain't I right?
OCG Only in TCG:
Pendulums!
Yes,you herd me PENDULUMS!
Do you know how crazy's that with 1 Torrental,1 Bottomless and 0 Heavy?
It's game wining,Pendulum summon and it's a GG,as your opponent has less ways to stop it?

Was I clear enough?
Thank you.

descriptionMake it pure! EmptyRe: Make it pure!

more_horiz
Skit how the fuck is it unfair if both players are playing by TCG+OCG? It's not like only one player is allowed ot use TCG+OCG, quit being stupid. If you dont like TCG+OCG then make a challenge thread saying tcg only or ocg only, dont force that crap on everyone else, we should be able to pick the format we want.

more_horiz
how exactly is using heavy storm good for hands? you do know that ice hand needs to destroy backrow right?

more_horiz
Gremlin wrote:
how exactly is using heavy storm good for hands? you do know that ice hand needs to destroy backrow right?
It's more dangerous to have 3 MST,3 ICE HAND,1 HEAVY.

more_horiz
Skit, Pendulums are not even on DN.

more_horiz
Rika Furude wrote:

Stop making the world DN-centrik .

more_horiz
Skitler wrote:
Rika Furude wrote:

DN is the default duel system here

more_horiz
Skit, you make a decent point. However I have to agree with N. Just don't play TCG/OCG. I mean most of us don't insist on it. On a personal note I actually like the ability to play both at times for a change of scene.

more_horiz
Rika Furude wrote:
Skitler wrote:
Rika Furude wrote:

DN is the default duel system here

Says where?

more_horiz
considering everyone here besides 2 or 3 people have a dn account id say it is the default system

more_horiz
Says on here on the dueling bit.

more_horiz
On the note of pendulum summons, if the person performing the pendulum summon gets denied or shut down etc, they have gone so negative that they probably will loose after that anyway.

more_horiz
Lol. Skitty why the hell are you even complaining if you aren't forced to play TCG/OCG and you can pick you opponents, means the one who have the same views like you do on YGO. Anyhow your post is just stupid.

more_horiz
BlackLeg-Sanji wrote:
Lol. Skitty why the hell are you even complaining if you aren't forced to play TCG/OCG and you can pick you opponents, means the one who have the same views like you do on YGO. Anyhow your post is just stupid.

Smartest shit i ever seen sanji post

more_horiz
The topic title reminds me of Hitler, MAKE DAS YUGIOH PURE FOR MIEN FUHRER!!

more_horiz
Nuran wrote:
BlackLeg-Sanji wrote:

Smartest shit i ever seen sanji post

I though he can't post, whale whale whale, he proved me wrong.

more_horiz
This shitz D:

i don't even,...

just wrong Skit,.. Wrong

more_horiz
Actually, Skit is a 100% right when it comes to competitive play (which DN Ranked should represent).
For DA tournaments I think I might just as well introduce a TCG or OCG Only rule, just like all major events do.

more_horiz
Irate, you dont even play yugioh

more_horiz
Skitler wrote:
Rika Furude wrote:

I'm sure you know, I am quite bad at this game but I am well aware about how the mechanics of the game work and how DN works. In DN you can clearly state How you'd like to play the game. You can type "No Xyz" "No Syncros" "No Burn" "No e-drags". Any conditions you would like. You are right the world is not DN. If you are dueling someone in real life it would be just as easy to request TCG vs OCG. But if you are having problems outside of DN you are voicing your opinions to the wrong people.

Simply put. This post is stupid.

more_horiz
Rika Furude wrote:

Which doesn't make my statement less valid, does it?

more_horiz
Irate wrote:
Rika Furude wrote:

yes

more_horiz
Gotta agree, you have no horse in this fight if you don't even play yugioh.

more_horiz
Irate wrote:
Rika Furude wrote:

It does indeed invalidate your statement. If you dont even play the game, what grounds do you have to make a statement like that?

more_horiz
All of my decks are TCG so I have nothing against this.
Skitler wrote:
Rika Furude wrote:

k.

more_horiz
Rika Furude wrote:
Irate wrote:
Rika Furude wrote:

It does indeed invalidate your statement. If you dont even play the game, what grounds do you have to make a statement like that?

His statement is perfectly valid. Just because he doesn't play anymore, it doesn't mean that he doesn't understand the rules and mechanics of the game. Totalbiscuit shoutcasts and understands high-end Starcraft 2. But he plays at a high silver to mid gold level of play or anything I say about my local politics is immediately invalidated as I am not a politician. Irate can understand something much simpler and more childish as he isn't dead in the head.

Instead of being obnoxious (lack of better word) about it, actually analyse his statement for things you agree or disagree with and comment on it from there

more_horiz
the fact that hes agreeing with something skit said is what invalidates his statement salad

more_horiz
Gremlin wrote:
the fact that hes agreeing with something skit said is what invalidates his statement salad
Stop trying to troll people,you aren't good at it.Instead of being a "troll" you end up being that midget bully child.No one likes Bully's ,especially people pretending to be them.

more_horiz
grem failing as usual

more_horiz
It's on you to determine OCG/TCG validity when playing BA/SA, and it's on us to determine which is legal during tournaments. If you're aware someone else plays TCG/OCG clarify before you have an arena duel so you don't have different expectations.

Ordinarily, my DA tournaments will have TCG only, and we'll have a standard of that for most DA tournaments.

Topic closed.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply