Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionAbandoned Dark League EmptyAbandoned Dark League

more_horiz
Abandoned Dark League GqYS29V

Welcome to the Abandoned Dark League Season 1. If you're unfamilar with the changes, you can check this topic click here.
Abandoned Dark League will take the shape of seasons where each season lasts for 1 year, at the end of each season top players of the league will receive a variety of rewards. I'll brief you so you know what you'll need to do in order to join the league, what you need to do to stay in the league, and everything else you need to know about this.

How to Join ABD League: (Update: Sep. 14. 2014.)
The sole methods to join ABD League is by either getting Top 5 in DA's League, or Top 8 in our World Championship event which occurs once a year.

There can be only 10 members (maximum) in the League at the same time, when someone new meets the requirements, he duels the person who is currently in last place of the league for his or her spot, if he wins the duel, he takes his place and kick him out of the League.
» Each time a member joins The Abandoned Dark Dorm League he or she will start with 3 points and work their way up the ladder to claim the first spot of the league, once they do that, they'll have to fight for their spot each time someone catches up to them.
» You win 1 point when you defeat another member of the league, and you lose 1 point when you lose to another member of the league, once you reach 0 points you'll drop to the last place of the league or probably drop off the league automatically. But, the good thing you can always try again.
» While the maximum members allowed in the league are 10, it doesn't mean once 10 members join the league you can't join anymore. Once you meet all the requirements (Top DA's League/Worlds), you'll fight the member that is currently in the last place in the league for his spot, if you win, you kick him out the league and take his spot instead. However, you need to work your way up the ladder quick before another member meets the requirements and fight you for your new earned spot. Last place isn't something you want to stay at for a long time, believe me.

I though i should emphasize a certain point, i believe i didn't make it clear: When you join the league, you only gain and lose points when you play other members of the league, that's the only way to climb the ladder of the league. When you play someone who isn't on the league It'll count as a normal BA.

If you have any questions let me know. Good luck in the League!

Last edited by Anzo on Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:21 pm; edited 7 times in total

descriptionAbandoned Dark League EmptyRe: Abandoned Dark League

more_horiz
Do the BA and SA duels sum up? Like I do 13 SA and 17 BA dools?

more_horiz
Yes, you can play both BA and SA then combine your results until you reach 30.

more_horiz
I obtained my rank of "Abandoned Darkroom" following all the rules and requirements of Duel Academy (DPs, Posts, etc.). And now, all my effort was scrapped. Damn.

more_horiz
I contributed to get in purple but no fuk.

more_horiz
s{EX} Chaos Magician wrote:
I obtained my rank of "Abandoned Darkroom" following all the rules and requirements of Duel Academy (DPs, Posts, etc.). And now, all my effort was scrapped. Damn.

It wasn't our intention take what people have earned. We did it to give others a shot. Also, having a dead dorm is something we don't like to see.

I don't want this topic to turn into a discussion thread, I'll clean it up later today.

more_horiz
Anzobuse wrote:
s{EX} Chaos Magician wrote:

Also, having a dead dorm is something we don't like to see.

"Dead dorm"? I always thought this was the dorm of the graduated duelists, the dorm of the old legends, the dorm of the old heroes, the dorm of the oldest and most faithful members of duel academy. I guess i was wrong.

more_horiz
@Mago: We're creating hall of fame for those "legends" later this month but it won't apply for the active members who logged in to DA during the last two months. You see mate, ABD isn't a "graduated" dorm where people, it was more meant to be top-level dorm that dominates other dorms but from what we have experienced during the last 5 years whoever enters this dorm either drop his activity or becomes a log-bot where he visit DA and doesn't contribute anything.

@N: I'll over-look all of your arguments and cursing and things like that. But don't think I'll hesitate for one moment to Ban you from this place. We don't need a negative person like yourself. I don't care if you're not afraid from our "threats" even though they are more like warnings, only a stupid person would ignore a warning.

I'll clean this topic at midnight, stop posting here. It won't change anything, we're still going with this. As i said before, If you don't like it you're welcomed to proceed and take any action you see suitable unless it gives negative impression about Duel Academy or its members, or it affect us in a way or another, cause I won't stand still and watch you do whatever you want.

more_horiz
Update: 25 of June, 2014.

The requirements to join the ABD League are changed, please refer to the original post of this topic and make sure to read and understand everything.

descriptionAbandoned Dark League EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Update: 25 August 2014
~ Per ABD Season will last for 1 year now, instead of 3 months, that is subject to change anytime in the future.

more_horiz
I cleaned up this thread.

more_horiz
Rules update: Sep. 14. .2014
- Refer to the original post (OP) for more details.

descriptionAbandoned Dark League EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Update: 30th of September 2014
- The maximum number of members in ABD League will be cut down to 5 instead o 10. This will take place in 14 days: 14th of October. If we have several members with same number of points, we'll flip a coin and remove people randomly - you could meanwhile play for ABD League and try to get higher points to secure your spot in ABD League, otherwise you'll have to join the ABD League by filling the requirements all over.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply