Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[Ah,Dreams]This would be a good damn add-on to GB's? Empty[Ah,Dreams]This would be a good damn add-on to GB's?

more_horiz
Level 4/Winged Beast/Wind

When this card is Special Summoned by the effect of a "Gladiator Beast" monster: Target 1 monster your opponent controls that was special summoned ; return that target to the deck and if it's a fusion monster inflict damage to your opponent equal to it's level by 200. At the end of the Battle Phase, if this card attacked or was attacked: You can shuffle it into the Deck; Special Summon 1 "Gladiator Beast" monster from your Deck, except "Gladiator Beast -idk-".

Maybe?

description[Ah,Dreams]This would be a good damn add-on to GB's? EmptyRe: [Ah,Dreams]This would be a good damn add-on to GB's?

more_horiz
if it's a fusion monster

They're trying to make fusion monsters happen.

description[Ah,Dreams]This would be a good damn add-on to GB's? EmptyRe: [Ah,Dreams]This would be a good damn add-on to GB's?

more_horiz
Ew GB.

more_horiz
Em,I posted this not as News but as "dream","wish","Gladiator that has to become real!".
Q_Q

more_horiz
So,... basicly, its a card that never existed ?

more_horiz
Yes..
That's why I said [Ah,dreams]

more_horiz
I like the card design. GBs could only ever dream for that though which is a shame.

more_horiz
Damn Skit stop trying to make [weird text] topic. Only irrelevant thing in [] is Anzo. You can only make [Anzo] topic.

more_horiz
If we're speaking of dream GB cards I'd want something like this:

Gladiator Beast Anzolicus
ATK 1900 / DEF 1000 / Level 4
Effect/ Beast-Warrior
"When this card is Special Summoned by the effect of a "Gladiator Beast" monster: Draw 2 cards. When this card on your side of the field is destroyed (either by battle or card effect) and sent to graveyard; Send 1 "Gladiator Beast" card from your hand to the graveyard: Destroy 1 card on the field. At the end of the Battle Phase, if this card attacked or was attacked: You can shuffle it into the Deck; Special Summon 1 "Gladiator Beast" monster from your Deck, except "Gladiator Beast Anzolicus"

more_horiz
That would be insta limited lol [Ah,Dreams]This would be a good damn add-on to GB's? 3974120512.

more_horiz
KONAMI is specialized in making OP cards that dominates for an entire format, this could be one of them. And frankly, GBs needs at least one OP card to have a chance against the other decks.

more_horiz
Lol Anzo. I want that GB card, NOW! Much OP, very troll. #dream4life

I'd love to see Besti back to 2 though, I mean he is helpful but will having 2 really break GBs. Konami have no other reason to keep him at one if you ask me.

more_horiz
But no KNM is still giving us shjtty GBs.

more_horiz
No pciture?

more_horiz
I said it's a made up card..
Made the topic as discussion if glads need ore support >_<.

more_horiz
TCG/OCG discussion yet it's made up

more_horiz
Mr.Kandy wrote:
TCG/OCG discussion yet it's made up

See?
That's how I feel about spam.

more_horiz
-feels-

good point

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply