Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionYou can not chain to a god damn summon!!! EmptyYou can not chain to a god damn summon!!!

more_horiz
Seriously am getting tired of hearing morons say "chain to summon".
I recently dueled several 1500+ rated players who really thought it was
possible to chain to a summon, that is just unacceptable!! YOU CAN NOT
MOTHER ****** CHAIN TO A SUMMON BECAUSE A SUMMON DOES NOT HAVE A MOTHER
####### SPELL SPEED. Is that so hard to understand??

descriptionYou can not chain to a god damn summon!!! EmptyRe: You can not chain to a god damn summon!!!

more_horiz
then explain this >:T
You can not chain to a god damn summon!!! 300px-ChainSummoningPTDN-EN-C-1E

descriptionYou can not chain to a god damn summon!!! EmptyRe: You can not chain to a god damn summon!!!

more_horiz
IDK about other people, but I say "Chain to Summon" as a sort of notification so they don't move ahead.

more_horiz
Dude i think this is like nit picking lol... if they said respond to summon would it really make that much of a difference.

more_horiz
Although he is right and it can get quite annoying when they try to chain with like maxx "c" to a BLS

more_horiz
Jaden_yuki-- wrote:
Dude i think this is like nit picking lol... if they said respond to summon would it really make that much of a difference.

The difference between chaining and responding is pretty huge, and
misconceptions cause problems. An admin had to come to my duel last
night and he was there for like 30 minutes trying to solve some crap and
it all started because this moron I was dueling thought he could chain
to a summon. And whenever I try to be constructive and tell them that you
cannot chain to a summon, these ****** idiots will just be like

"what??? stop cheating! I chain to ur summon!!. *Calls admin*"

It's
really sad how stupid sh!t decks like rabbit and inzektor allow people
to get to 1500 + rating without actually knowing anything about the
game.

more_horiz
Mmm i agree but atleast it's not like that in real life =/

more_horiz
sure you cant chain to summon but yuo can chain to cost that summons a monster i believe if not then a friend ive been dueling who uses maxx "c" in every deck has been wrong ._. but yes no chaining to summon thats baaaaad

more_horiz
English please

more_horiz
One simply doesn't chain to a summon, they respond!

more_horiz
It pisses me off when they "chain" to the summon with maxx c and think they can draw for the card that was just SS xD idiots.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply