Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[Skit's Tut's] How to fix "Loading Server Error" on YGOPRO Empty[Skit's Tut's] How to fix "Loading Server Error" on YGOPRO

more_horiz

Yes I do sound like raped Russian having a bad hangover while using a mic from 40's.But that does not stop me from recording my voice q_q.
Edit:
I'm not a spoiled brat/fegget,I only sound that way Sad.

description[Skit's Tut's] How to fix "Loading Server Error" on YGOPRO EmptyRe: [Skit's Tut's] How to fix "Loading Server Error" on YGOPRO

more_horiz
This is a breaking point for DA. We are actually giving how to's on ygopro system which is the 1st step to actually get members more into it and drag some ygopro ppl attention to this site :D

description[Skit's Tut's] How to fix "Loading Server Error" on YGOPRO EmptyRe: [Skit's Tut's] How to fix "Loading Server Error" on YGOPRO

more_horiz
I don't use YGO/DevPro but If this is something big then let me know, otherwise not many people are going to notice it here.

more_horiz
Damn you no like busfare [Skit's Tut's] How to fix "Loading Server Error" on YGOPRO 1554389127

more_horiz
Centrik wrote:
Damn you no like busfare [Skit's Tut's] How to fix "Loading Server Error" on YGOPRO 1554389127

I'm not Black [Skit's Tut's] How to fix "Loading Server Error" on YGOPRO 1554389127 .

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply