Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionSolymero's Youtube Tuts EmptySolymero's Youtube Tuts

more_horiz
OK guys this is my first tutorial in youtube its for Beginners/Novice(Intermediate). Pls tell me your comments, any additions , and critisizms. Subscribe and Rate if you can ^^ ... Here is the Link Btw guys. Something got wrong with the sound .. (made my voice seem like I have a flu xD)

descriptionSolymero's Youtube Tuts EmptyRe: Solymero's Youtube Tuts

more_horiz
LOL. Background is really bad. You should get some stocks. :D

more_horiz
I thought it would be a great start for beginners to make a simple background... as they would find it more hard to find stocks and stuff. but thanks for the tip i'll try making links to the stocks I used, in the future ^^

more_horiz
Nice one, keep up the great work. You can do better next time i'm pretty sure 8D.

more_horiz
quite informative on how to use the filets but other than that i didn't like the outcome, well i guess it's okay for starters.
Thanks for sharing !!

more_horiz
the jancook wrote:
Nice one, keep up the great work. You can do better next time i'm pretty sure 8D.

EJ wrote:
quite informative on how to use the filets but other than that i didn't like the outcome, well i guess it's okay for starters.
Thanks for sharing !!

Thx guys,, and I promise the next will be better ^^

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply