Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionI want to see this happen on YGP pro as a replay EmptyI want to see this happen on YGP pro as a replay

more_horiz
Yuya vs Yuma
Zane vs Shark
Jaden vs Yuma
Chazz vs Aki
Yugi vs Mr.Sartorius
Kiaba vs Ashter Phoinex
Joey vs Bakura
Bakura vs Torry (the one in Gx were he almost got possest by Jinzo)
Pagasis vs Jack
Bandit Keath vs Lua or Luka
Marik Ishtar and Ishizu Ishtar vs Jaden and Jessy
Rex rapter vs Hassleberry
Kite Tanjo vs Yami Yugi
Bastion Masawa vs Bonz
Mai vs Rio
Jaden and Yusie vs Dartz
Joey vs Adikus (Nightshroud)
then lastly Yugi and Kiaba vs Jaden and Jessy

descriptionI want to see this happen on YGP pro as a replay EmptyRe: I want to see this happen on YGP pro as a replay

more_horiz
Not the ones you requested, but battles between the 4 protagonists, still pretty cool.

descriptionI want to see this happen on YGP pro as a replay EmptyRe: I want to see this happen on YGP pro as a replay

more_horiz
Want character duels?
PM any time and I will be more than glad to duel you and upload the replay on YT :O!

more_horiz
Sweat!
I have to use my dads computer cause it is faster

more_horiz
FenixFX wrote:
Not the ones you requested, but battles between the 4 protagonists, still pretty cool.

that was epic... truely, I just couldent sit at all

more_horiz
God damn dont double post we've told you many times...Next time I'll ask an admin to strike you.

more_horiz
We'll strike you with a whip in our white van.

more_horiz
I dun even have Dev Sad

more_horiz
the one who made that yugi deck sucked so bad ._.

more_horiz
yes he did

more_horiz
This kid must be in desperate need of some friends

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply