Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionHello, I happen to be new around here! EmptyHello, I happen to be new around here!

more_horiz
Hello everybody!

My name on here is Wandering_Knight, I have been playing this game since I was 8 years old so I like to think I know at least something now I'm 20!

I look forward to being part of this society and learning a bit more about the current meta, I've not been playing for a while before I came back during university and finding other players.

descriptionHello, I happen to be new around here! EmptyRe: Hello, I happen to be new around here!

more_horiz
Welcome mate
Bookmark us to visit us often Smile

descriptionHello, I happen to be new around here! EmptyRe: Hello, I happen to be new around here!

more_horiz
Done and will do! :D

more_horiz
Also read the starter guide

more_horiz
Haha, did that before posting! Razz

more_horiz
Welcome to DA new dormie! Great to have another Slifer Smile Once you get settled in your room we should have a duel! I'm player from the early days myself Smile I'd love to see what you've got!

more_horiz
Welcome to DA.

more_horiz
You sir are a perfect slifer

more_horiz
Hello, I happen to be new around here! Welcome_to_by_otakucyrus-d4zzzn7

more_horiz
Welcome to Slifer. Stay active and have fun!

more_horiz
Welcome to DA! Make sure to swing by the Classroom for some awesome lessons!

more_horiz
Thank you everyone for the kind messages!

more_horiz
Welcome.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply