Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionLots of halp needed pls, willing to pet baby tidals for it EmptyLots of halp needed pls, willing to pet baby tidals for it

more_horiz
Sooo firstly, how do i set up the profile song thing?
It just looks cool (>o_o)> want!
Secondly could anyone advise me on the test bit? I'd really like to strike blue on the first try. This'll prob sound wierd and/or selfish, but yellow just doesn't suit me at all. It's just a trivial thing of preference, which does mean an awkward amount to me.
Lastly could anyone tell me how the tourneys work or point me in the general direction on where to find out, would really appreciate the help!
tyty in advance :3

descriptionLots of halp needed pls, willing to pet baby tidals for it EmptyRe: Lots of halp needed pls, willing to pet baby tidals for it

more_horiz
OH MY GOD THAT SIGGY IS SO KAWAII ! OH JESUS I NEED MY MANLINESS BACK I NEED TO WRESTLE A BEAR HURRY.

But~ You can get a Profile song like me (you can check my profile for awesome Japanese vocaloid shit~) when accumulate enough DP to buy the item (2000 DP to be exact) and then you can put what ever song you'd like on your profile, so when people visit your profile the song will play.

Testing. You can find any available tester to test you, that includes me. Try contacting them before you ask for one. Make sure you're ready only the best can go ob- Oh wait we have centrik as a tester nvm easy Obby.

Tournies: Tournies are a thing we do once in a while to have some fun. We have regular tournies and some special ones with rules. They're a great way to have fun and get some DP while you're at it. There are no sign-ups at the moment for any tournies but when sign-ups for new tournies arrive make sure you don't miss out!

Thanks for joining Love your siggy. Stay active.

~Kandy-senpai

descriptionLots of halp needed pls, willing to pet baby tidals for it EmptyRe: Lots of halp needed pls, willing to pet baby tidals for it

more_horiz
Thanks! ^ and don't worry, as long as i got someone who tolerates me i'll stay. c:
Though regarding the tourneys, i'd love to faceplant my way to last place. Could i somehow ask for a notification from anyone when i can join one?
But yeah.. everyone's hyping the test to be dreadfully hard, im spooked.. I get the feeling this is about accurate how it'll look like. T^T

more_horiz
Haha non-sense. You'll do fine I even topped in a tournie. I suck. You'll do fine good sir.

And the notification I can notify you when sign-ups do appear/

more_horiz
No Kandy you failed Lulu is more kawaii.

Just buy profile song and they'll set it up in your profile Smile

more_horiz
Nwah you cant beat that siggy. k.

more_horiz
But butt :c you're supposed to be awesum when you top in a tourney! Im sure you just want to trick me into playing bad! YUS! This is all a clever ruse! x3

more_horiz
Kandy on a van is always a bad thing,

For testing u can ask gremlin or green ppl or orange ppl pink ppl to do that

For the profile song, need 2000 Dp to buy them

more_horiz
I was staring for your signature for like 30 second then I realized It's not right for a Demons Lord and the Ruler of the Underworld and the Emperor of Hell to to fascinated by something so kawaii, I had to snap out of it and go back to my regular duties; abusing and giving kids free kandyz.

Anyway, on the profile songs thingy I'm not sure myself, I don't know how the code works and I never bothered learning it, try PMing Salader he seems to know how it works.

As for testing and hitting Blue on your first shot, It's really, REALLY hard. You must be the perfect player, using an original deck, that can beats the meta, and you have to win 2-0, no ruling mistakes, use your cards to its full potential, super side deck, no mistakes non-whatsoever. You might be lucky to hit Ra if you're good enough, then work your way up. For now ask any Professor or a Non-Professor Tester (Train Hardnett, TDS, Kandy..etc) and they'll test you.

more_horiz
*Suddenly pumped*
That sounds like a challenge!! Imma get on making the strongest deck possible >.<

more_horiz
UniqueHope wrote:
*Suddenly pumped*
That sounds like a challenge!! Imma get on making the strongest deck possible >.<

So Infernity , ur brave.

more_horiz
Lolz says infernities is the strongest Lolz for dayz

more_horiz
Mr.Kandy wrote:

I am glad I made u lol.

So u can feel it .

Feel it.

Feel.

k.

more_horiz
ddeevviiss wrote:
Mr.Kandy wrote:

I am glad I made u lol.

So u can feel it .

Feel it.

Feel.

k.

Plz no gay.

more_horiz
ddeevviiss wrote:
Mr.Kandy wrote:

I am glad I made u lol.

So u can feel it .

Feel it.

Feel.

k.

k.

more_horiz
Well that escalated rather fast x3

more_horiz
Now now a mber with kawaii sig

Pet the baby tidal D:

more_horiz
Moe siggy now

more_horiz
Calm down children, everyone gets his share of Kandy, hop in.

more_horiz
come now nothing to be scared of. We have the disney music playing for you.

more_horiz
It's kinda funny though, if you think about it we give kids Kandyz, doesn't that mean they bite you every time?

more_horiz
I'm a masochist no worry.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply