Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description Make a new space just for news. Empty Make a new space just for news.

more_horiz
Yes , I like the news , but as I see it we dont use the thread for the proper discussion.

We simply respond to the news.

By the way great news reporting guys.

So can there be made a separate space for the news and another for card or strategy discussion?

Thank you.

K.

description Make a new space just for news. EmptyRe: Make a new space just for news.

more_horiz
Haha thanks Devis.

Yeah a new spot for news would help :D

description Make a new space just for news. EmptyRe: Make a new space just for news.

more_horiz
You mean separating News from TCG/OCG Discussions? Ain't both dedicated to report new cards or arch-types?

more_horiz
This is what I mentioned long time ago. Thanks for it devis Smile

more_horiz
I don't get it lol elaborate more.

more_horiz
So...

People like having the news separated from the general tcg/ocg disscussion.

In the Academy Central Building there are:The Classroom,Articles Library,Pro Decklists,Pimp my Deck,TCG & OCG Discussion ,Card Questions.

Add another called News or something.

Why?

I like the news , and I like to elaborate more on a card or strategy. Thats why I would like to make a thread on one of the many cards reported. I dont want to report the new card I wanna talk about it. Open a discussion or debate if its a good card , how can we use it , hate on konami etc..

Example : http://www.duelacademy.net/t36284-reaper-scythe-dreadscythe?nid=8#341075 I saw it now it is reported in :http://www.duelacademy.net/t36283-tcg-dragons-of-legend-german-cards-spoiled

But read the comments :
Train Heartnet wrote:
A lot of Trains in this...

Skitler wrote:
Train Heartnet wrote:
A lot of Trains in this...

Isn't that your dream coming true Razz?

Centrik wrote:
Express Train Trolley Olley

Last card = Express Train Trolley Olley

But some of us want to comment on one of the cards there , but since they are news the discussions will be limited.

I like the trap Double-Passé , but its reported as news . What are some good ways to use it? Is better then the one in the anime? If I make a thread about it , ppl will think its the same thread as the news . Hence we need a new news space.

more_horiz
TCG/OCG should be used for strategies,not for news.
That's what ddeevviiss wanted to say.

Edit: He was faster..
We should add that!

more_horiz
We report new cards so that people can then discuss them, and we use the discussions section to discuss already-existing cards and/or decks. Both of those sections are there for "news". Making another section called "news" won't make sense.

If you mean, separating the "reported" new cards and/or arch-types from the discussions, then the TCG/OCG section is made for that. We report a new thing so that people can then discuss it. Why would you want to post something in this "news" section and then discuss it there instead? That'll kill the TCG/OCG section. All you're suggesting it seems it to change the TCG/OCG Discussions section to News instead.

It's good to have everything packed in one place it makes it easier to find things. Adding more forums will only make it complicated for some, looking for a certain information might require someone to look up both forums instead of one forum. Reporting a new thing KONAMI about to release and discussing strategies are rather similar. When you report a new card for example, people are going to comment, discuss, and part of that discussion is filling gabs. What I'm trying to say, reporting something is like sitting on a table with your comrades to discuss where this new card can be used, where it should be used, and why it should or shouldn't be banned, extra. You don't want more than one table to sit down with your fellas separately and then discuss things. That's how i see it.

But, still, i have nothing against it shall the majority prefer it that way, open a poll, and see whether the other members agrees to you or not.

more_horiz
If the news team aka the anchormen report everycard separetely , then we dont need changes.But once a spoiler of a set is reported then there is no point for them to post specific cards.

So , no specific discussion , no activity , bo happy ...

Will poll this like Anzo said .(the polls   Make a new space just for news. 3885698526 )

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply