Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionSkitlers Test EmptySkitlers Test

more_horiz
Deck Originality: 3/5
-Was a basic Prophecy deck with a little more speed nothing that original but the ratios of his cards seemed a bit off though

Deck Consistency: 4/5
-Had 40 cards but the ratios of a few of them seemed a bit off and the duels didn't last long enough for me to see how consistent it was

Side: 3/5
-Had a full side deck but really didn't have anything for my deck in it but seemed good for the meta other then a few odd choices like Skill Prisoner

Use of Cards: 2/5
-He really didn't get any of his cards off but he did seem to know there effects well enough

Control of duels: 0/10
-No control during the duels

Misplays: 6/10
-Minor misplays like trying to banish cards from his grave when Necrovalley was on the field, and he used Phoenix Wind Blast on my Descendant after his effect resolved instead of when I summoned it and let his Priestess die

Result: 0/10
-I won 2-0

Total Score: 16/50 - Slifer

Congrats you stay right where you are although I think you wanted that from the start

descriptionSkitlers Test EmptyRe: Skitlers Test

more_horiz
Gremlin wrote:
Deck Originality: 3/5
-Was a basic Prophecy deck with a little more speed nothing that original but the ratios of his cards seemed a bit off though

Deck Consistency: 4/5
-Had 40 cards but the ratios of a few of them seemed a bit off and the duels didn't last long enough for me to see how consistent it was

Side: 3/5
-Had a full side deck but really didn't have anything for my deck in it but seemed good for the meta other then a few odd choices like Skill Prisoner

Use of Cards: 2/5
-He really didn't get any of his cards off but he did seem to know there effects well enough

Control of duels: 0/10
-No control during the duels

Misplays: 6/10
-Minor misplays like trying to banish cards from his grave when Necrovalley was on the field, and he used Phoenix Wind Blast on my Descendant after his effect resolved instead of when I summoned it and let his Priestess die

Result: 0/10
-I won 2-0

Total Score: 16/50 - Slifer

Congrats you stay right where you are although I think you wanted that from the start

Ah,you know me to well ;s.

more_horiz
I think you should feel.

more_horiz
With Gremlin around this place going to rock with Slifers.

more_horiz
Yeah, a lot of slifers are going to be joining cause of him.

more_horiz
Its the way it should be, not haxing shit like DMK to get obe

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply