If you love creating your own yugioh cards then this is the post for you:just submet cards you creat or give your thoughts on other peoples cards
I will start off with my first idea (I got it when Maden with eyes of Blue came out)
OCG Name: Blue-Eyes Prophit
TCG Name: Blue-Eyes Seer
Level: 12 stars
Summon Type: Monster
Summon Type 2: n/a
Summon Condition: Light
Summon Condition 2: Warrior
Atk: ?
Def: 4500
Effect/Text:
This card cannot be normal summoned or set (even if it is negated). Cannot be special summoned (even if
this card is negated). If you have 1 "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon" in your graveyard you can target that
card and remove it from play to special summon this card (from your hand) in face-up attack position. When
this card is summoned it gains half of the origenal printed attack of all cards that the origenal printed
name is "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" that are in your graveyard (at the start of the summon). If this card or
a "Blue-eyes" monster that you control would be distroyed, you can Bannish 1 "Blue-Eyes" card in your
grave yard (except this card) from your graveyard. This card cannot be equiped with the spell/magic card
whose origenal printed name is "Megamorph". This card cannot be used for a Fusion, Xyz, Ritual, Synchro,
or Pendulum summon. While this card is face-up on the field its name can be treated as "Blue-Eyes White
Dragon"and is treated as a Dragon Type monster.

sorry for how it posted