Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMy Utopia Custom Card Additions EmptyMy Utopia Custom Card Additions

more_horiz
Hello people! I've made some additions to my Utopia deck and so you can understand it better I will also add images of the other cards important to the deck.

Here we go:

Effect Monsters:
Universal Light
ZW - Fiery Charger
ZW - Lightning Blade
ZW - Tornado Bringer
ZW - Unicorn Spear
ZW - Sonic Beak
ZW - Phoenix Bow
ZW - Ultimate Shield
ZW - Storm Unit

Spell Cards:
Rank-Up Magic - Barian's Force
Rank-Up Magic - Astral Shift

Xyz Monsters:
Number 17: Leviathan Dragon
Number C17: Leviathan Dragon
Number 39: Utopia
Number C39: Utopia Ray
Number C39: Utopia Ray V
Number C39: Utopia Ray Storm

Please tell me your opinion Smile Later on I will have more "ZW" support. And also either an equip spell or a ZW monster that grants some bonus effects based on the number of Xyz Materials Utopia has. I spent 2 hours looking for a picture that resembles the astral world in a way, similiarly to the Barian's Force spell. I couldn't find one but I think the one I've used works fine. And the name fits it too. It's like a Super Polymerization coutner part except it is not as powerful. Not quick-play and doesn't take an enemy monster. While however Utopia Ray Storm is kind of overpowered but it is my ultimate monster. It is designed to defeat Shooting Quasar 1v1. Since I'm planning to print this deck and self duel it against my Quasar deck xD.

UPDATE: Added "ZW - Storm Unit" to the post. Search for it under effect monsters. Enjoy!

Last edited by Solarion on Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionMy Utopia Custom Card Additions EmptyRe: My Utopia Custom Card Additions

more_horiz
wow i really like the artwork of the monsters really cool

descriptionMy Utopia Custom Card Additions EmptyRe: My Utopia Custom Card Additions

more_horiz
Indeed, very creative My Utopia Custom Card Additions 1968215193

more_horiz
Isn't Fiery Charger "Horse of the Floral Knights"? Lol.

I like Utopia Ray Storm though.

more_horiz
Ye the Charger is an existing card but I am not sure whether it was released. Plus the artwork fit perfectly and I decided to use it. Thanks for the feedback people!

more_horiz
wow lev dragon chaos number is awesome but i think it would be better to change it to 3 lvl 3's

more_horiz
Its a Chaos Xyz via Rank-Up Magic - Barian's Force, it requires it to be a rank higher. Smile

more_horiz
Wait...we have this section? e.e

Didn't know Oh Shit

more_horiz
Centrik wrote:
Wait...we have this section? e.e

Didn't know Oh Shit

Check the forum more often e.e

Nice cards make, I like utopia storm.

more_horiz
Good job on the cards, but i personally like Utopia Ray V the best Razz

more_horiz
Thaaanks thanks Razz Well ye, Utopia Ray V is awesome and I cant wait for Utopia Ray Victory.

more_horiz
Astral Shift sounds a lot like Limited Barian's Force to me. Cool ideas, though, they do need more ZW support for Utopia, and maybe they will do that in the future. Storm looks very creative, props if you made that yourself.

more_horiz
X-Destroyer wrote:
Astral Shift sounds a lot like Limited Barian's Force to me. Cool ideas, though, they do need more ZW support for Utopia, and maybe they will do that in the future. Storm looks very creative, props if you made that yourself.

How do you dig up this stuff..?  Don't necro-post. ;o  Solarion was a cool member though.

more_horiz
You always necro-post O.o

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply