Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionGlad-Wings !! EmptyGlad-Wings !!

more_horiz
Hey All xD, Check this new deck Razz

Glad-Wings !! 24zc87c

Changes Till now :
2- Bottomless
2+ D-prison

Well the point of this deck is to clean the field with icarus attack, Delta crow and then synchro with vayu and then summon a GB to counter my opponent cards and such + War chariot to negate the effects and protect my bw's (backup plan or something like it Razz) .. well i tested this deck a lot and it worked it was really good .. I know u may find this deck idea silly or something but i really like it and any fixes would be really appreciated .. im thinking of removing Mind and brain control but im not really sure about it so ... any fixes ? :D

Last edited by Sam Tisdale on Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionGlad-Wings !! EmptyRe: Glad-Wings !!

more_horiz
Sorry but i think that's a random deck which can be so dead anytime.I mean you will have so much dead draws with this deck,also you mustn't mix BW with GB because..sux.

more_horiz
He used the deck against me and i lost Sad but i don't like the bottomless use prison
if battle a stardust prison>bottom

more_horiz
MUFC : actually no its not sux its pretty cool and fun to play with and i didint get dead draws.. and cuz sux its not a good reason and i already told u its not SUX its FUN to play with :D

Kira : Yea Lol i also liked ur deck :D, and yes i thought about that. But u see if someone summoned DAD i can bth it and he will destroy 1 card. but D-prison wont do anygood here xD but i also prefer d-prison over bottomless. Ty Razz

more_horiz
I don't like it, not at all.Mixing glads with BW-wtf?

more_horiz
Okay here I go,

-1 Chariot
-1 Icarus
-1 Shura
-1 Delta Crow
-1 Black Whirlwind
-1 Equeste
-2 BTH

Total = 8

+ 1 Armaggedon Knight
+ 2 Foolish Burial
+ 1 Laquari
+ 2 Test Tiger

Total = 6

42 - 8 + 6 = 40

more_horiz
It is sure nice to create your own ideas but i think teh deck should be 40 and take out some cards

-1 War Chariot
-1 Hoplomos ( wrong spelling for sure )
-1 Whirlwind
-1 Icarus
-2 Vayu
-2 Sirroco

I dont like the deck pretty much cuz i don't like Bw

but Dark Simorgh will work in this deck i guess you got 4 winds and lots of darks you can give it a try tho

+2 Glad proving ground
+1 Rescue cat
+3 Test Tiger

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply