Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Rank image change.

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
Heatnix
Virus
Naito Raizu
Linda-Senpai
Kandy.JPEG
Anzo
Centrik
Dex
12 posters

descriptionRank image change. EmptyRank image change.

more_horiz
Hey everyone,

So, today I had to delete the new rank images that I made, I had mistakenly corrupted the psd file and I couldn't make the ranks for certain groups. Instead of remaking the ranks, i just designed some new ones.

I hope you like them.

descriptionRank image change. EmptyRe: Rank image change.

more_horiz
Thanks for the ranks, Dex! Waited so long for this!

more_horiz
This is epic bro lol

more_horiz
Amazing work once again!

more_horiz
Croc's were so much better, can we get those ones back plz I dont see the point in changing awesome userbars to less awesome ones

more_horiz
lel no

more_horiz
Anzo is just jealous that his werent as good as Crocs

more_horiz
You're just mad cuz you can't do anything about it Wink

more_horiz
And here we go again...

more_horiz
Lol, but this is awesome enough N

more_horiz
Nice concept and they look great. The signal bars could also be the warning bars, but that would require to remove them and make new images etc etc. It's nice as it is.

more_horiz
Virus wrote:
Lol, but this is awesome enough N

cmon people, be honest. You know damned well the previous ones were a thousand times better, stop sugar coating,

more_horiz
-Sugar Coats-

more_horiz
-sugar coats-

more_horiz
I give up.

more_horiz
Adapt, N, adapt.

more_horiz
Anzobuse wrote:
Adapt, N, adapt.

I will NEVER see the point in changing something good to something alot less good.

more_horiz
Rika Furude wrote:
Anzobuse wrote:
Adapt, N, adapt.

I will NEVER see the point in changing something good to something of lesser quality.

There you go. Fixed that for you.

more_horiz
I'm not trying to bash Dex's work, don't take this the wrong way. ijs there was absolutely no reason to change them, and Crocs were far better.

the color of the obelisk userbar isn't even the same as the color of the obelisk blue itself.

more_horiz
none of them are the same color it seems. but that is why i like them. it is a nice contrast to the other colors

more_horiz
Does anyone actually still have the croc ranks? If so, talk through it.
I like Heatnix's idea about signal bars being warnings. I don't actually know what they're for, but it'd save a bit of space.

more_horiz
In the old good times we used to have polls where you can discuss and share your opinion; however, many people used that to flame instead of giving a sold recommendation. Adaptation is the word you're looking for. When you don't see a poll anywhere, means what you think is for yourself, we don't particularly consult members 24/7. Somethings just needs to be done without listening to some people. It's better that way, so, adapt the same way we adapted and learned from our mistakes.

more_horiz
I wonder why everyone in admin team is always against N's ideas.
But actually I need to say these new ones are looking cool...there's nothing wrong with change...unless there's a more important thing to do. ( http://www.duelacademy.net/t36049-the-exorcistrename-item#337926 )

more_horiz
I guess i presented the wrong idea, don't get it wrong: we're not against anyone's ideas. You can present your ideas but you also shouldn't expect us to say yes to it, that is just how it works.

more_horiz
These ranks are okay.

About Croco ranks.... Yeah, some people hated them, most people loved em and that's it. There is no chance that any new rank get that much fame and awesomeness. You can try, but as even now and every time before, new ranks just bring back old memories from Croco ranks and by that decrease the joy for new ones. That is why admin board restricts discussion about those, or else Croco ranks are coming back no matter how you make the poll lol. It is a haunting actually. You need to perform a ranksorcism on Croco ranks first so that any new ones could stand a chance for such proness.

Off topic wrote:
Anyway, all this rank talk is good, however considering how much time passed since new admin board took the things in their own hands, DA is going nowhere atm. Seriously ppl, to be honest you are just too lazy. You are doing some things but from a perspective of a regular member and former long term admin, seems like you got some problems over there, serious ones. Don't live in a dream where you think things are progressing slowly when they are not, you either start doing something or you don't. This what we see ain't any progress and it's been more than a month like this. River that flows slowly is full of mud and seems like only Crocs are enjoying it, where river that flows fast is clear and full of life. Despite all the downfall, I still wish you good luck with whatever you do for making DA shine again.

more_horiz
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I'll be locking this topic now.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply