Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionNew Text Editor Updates and New Image Resizer EmptyNew Text Editor Updates and New Image Resizer

more_horiz
As you can see, the text editor got darker with few enhancements. It was not as easy as I thought lol. Took me more than half an hour to edit all the details. Now lets say it has a new "theme" that fits DA more. I hope you like it.

On the other side, in order for Card Link BBCode, which we introduced yesterday, to work we had to write a completely new Image Resizer code. Last one always got broken whenever we inserted any code that modifies posts. Thus, sometimes the images were shown in full size and some of you notified us that resizer was broken. Now, Irate has done a nice boost for us and wrote a new one. Now, he got rid of "Expand the image" link which was practically without any purpose lol. Furthermore, when you click to view full-size image, it won't open up in new "DA window" with loading header & widgets without any need to, causing you to get annoyed by more loading time lol. Irate fixed this and now the link shows image in full mode without anything else disrupting it.

We will continue with making DA better ofc, stay tuned!

Cool Dance

descriptionNew Text Editor Updates and New Image Resizer EmptyRe: New Text Editor Updates and New Image Resizer

more_horiz
holy cow..

descriptionNew Text Editor Updates and New Image Resizer EmptyRe: New Text Editor Updates and New Image Resizer

more_horiz
yeah, holy.

more_horiz
+ tell me, isn't the DA logo in the middle of editor hilarious!? Razz

more_horiz
No, cow.

more_horiz
the cow got one DA logo as well.

more_horiz
I'm liking the new look. It's pretty... Sexy. o.o

more_horiz
That's right. Damn sexy new text box.

more_horiz
Awesome shit.

Too bad it doesn't work on phones, this is pretty damn badass.

more_horiz
I mean, the image resizer does work on phones, but the editor doesn't.

more_horiz
Editor is damn sexy!

more_horiz
ofc its sexy, i borrowed it a lil of my make up Razz

(watch other academies now using almost same style in few days LOL)

more_horiz
+ Irate, it does not work on phones cuz of Forumotion using this editor via iframe. So basically they use the area of the old one, with removed content to load this editor in iframe. Don't know, maybe some iframe standards or iframes in general don't work on phones.

I still don't get why they wanted us to remove old chatbox components totally, I could of maybe leave them and just add new iframe with a tweak that it checks your preference of chatbox, what you want to use more, or checks if its mobile to leave old one and not trigger the load of iframe. But that would require a lot from me, plus i got no smartphone lol. When I get one, I might get motivated to go that approach, but I want to say it is possible, i think (If FM did not shut down old chatbox from their server lol)

more_horiz
Fuck forumotion anyway with their weird policies and their messed up code.

more_horiz
Its not messed up, ppl take the most out of old technologies and it works for them lol. Investing in new tehcs would be not so pro move money-wise when they are doing pretty fine right now with their activity and money they earn.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply