Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

EVERY MEMBER, MUST READ! IMPORTANT

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+9
DefinitelyNotXrai
Juelz Anthony Cruz
Nuran
Heatnix
Gremlin
Kyou
Centrik
VersatileDacingApples
JudgmentDuelist
13 posters

descriptionEVERY MEMBER, MUST READ! IMPORTANT EmptyEVERY MEMBER, MUST READ! IMPORTANT

more_horiz
Hello there
I am informing you that this place isn't number 1 now
https://www.forumotion.com/directory/art-culture-and-leisures/yugioh
The greatest academy of all times, Vylon Dueling Academy, is number 1 now HUEHUEHUEHUEHEUHUEHUEHEUHEUEHUEHEUEHUEHEUHEUEHEUHEUEHUEHEUHEUEHUEHEUHEUHEUEHUE

We started from nothing
Now we rule
You're down
New era
time for us to shine
time for you to lose
And you suck
5 years of nothing
6 months were enough to beat you
WE DE BES

descriptionEVERY MEMBER, MUST READ! IMPORTANT EmptyRe: EVERY MEMBER, MUST READ! IMPORTANT

more_horiz
only 5 months but still Wink

descriptionEVERY MEMBER, MUST READ! IMPORTANT EmptyRe: EVERY MEMBER, MUST READ! IMPORTANT

more_horiz
It's just the first place. Maybe we should sit down and think why all of these places are inactive instead of racing to the top.

- Centrik

I don't know why I put - Centrik here like it's a quote but k.

Last edited by Centrik on Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
I'm trying really hard to care, but I can't seem to do so. Sorry, but I don't see how a ranking system defines if your a "loser".

more_horiz
im surprised this place is still number two tbh with all the inactivity here

more_horiz
The bratty attitude must help Vylon for sure.

more_horiz
CEA had the same attitude

EVERY MEMBER, MUST READ! IMPORTANT DclsAH2

look how well it turn out for them

more_horiz
Weren't you part of this academy fool? I want to see vylon academy stay on top 5 yrs, then you can come over and troll. Until, then have several seats.

more_horiz
I rather just use Centrik's normal dialogue.
K.
- Centrik

more_horiz
Woah woah look at all these fucks I give

EVERY MEMBER, MUST READ! IMPORTANT Bz0jkphk2qx3d02w31q3ntien.500x387x1

more_horiz
XraishionX wrote:
I rather just use Centrik's normal dialogue.  
K.
- Centrik

Actually it's k. not K.

- Centrik

And yeah all of you people are so right. Judgement, you should feel ashamed because you once were a part of this academy. A really good person I can say and now you got that attitude and insulted us. First, WE don't really care about this, but you happened to race alone. WE don't need the rank, the title, or anything else. WE just want to make this place active. You can take that so-called "first place" and show to others and wait to see if they really care. You see that WORLD OF ACADEMIES? WE made that to connect with others. WE don't war. Second, your place has only lived for 5 months, which means you'll never know what will happen next. What if I told you this place was the same like yours before? In the first 5 months? Please.....JD.....You disappointed me.....

more_horiz
^This

more_horiz
Vylon: Numbers of points: 13097
Duel Academy: Numbers of points: 12542

Technically if only one member in DA goes and starts to post like crazy for the following two days, we would exceed your points by far, leaving you at 2nd place. Point: 500 pts is nothing to be proud of. When DA was 1st and when we actually said we are no1 to everyone, those were times when we were at least 12000 pts difference from the 2nd place. We had like 30000 pts on average while other places together could not sum up 30000 in total.

2nd thing, we have to be real, 12000 pts is number of points DA has now approximately and this place is like totally inactive right now. So, you are like 500 pts ahead of this place and proud of that fact which technically means being an inactive place as well.

3rd thing, some ppl are making new DA. You can have fun till then. After they launch it, gg.

more_horiz
I like the third thing Amy ^^ Always make me happy. Dat gg.

more_horiz
JudgmentDuelist wrote:
Hello there
I am informing you that this place isn't number 1 now
https://www.forumotion.com/directory/art-culture-and-leisures/yugioh
The greatest academy of all times, Vylon Dueling Academy, is number 1 now HUEHUEHUEHUEHEUHUEHUEHEUHEUEHUEHEUEHUEHEUHEUEHEUHEUEHUEHEUHEUEHUEHEUHEUHEUEHUE

We started from nothing
Now we rule
You're down
New era
time for us to shine
time for you to lose
And you suck
5 years of nothing
6 months were enough to beat you
WE DE BES

EVERY MEMBER, MUST READ! IMPORTANT X5AcBfi

more_horiz
I made a vow with myself that i'll never get low to anyone when it comes to Academies. If you believe you are being irritating or "smart" then you're sadly mistaken. For whatever reason you have to actually believe you are achieving something with this topic allow me to correct your wrongs: You're simply bad.

It's a sign for desperation and lack of confidence to come all the way here to post five disrespectful lines just to say something which no one really around DA cares to see or hear about. People in DA knows we'll always be on the top of the food chain regardless of what the statistics are showing.

You say 6 months is enough to beat us? I say in 6 months your academy will be dead.

~Topic Locked
~Member Banned

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply