OK hello everyone , me and seto were fighting that hacker all the time and just to let you all know its not over yet , to jam (stop) he needs an account so i got seto all the accounts that hacker has , so the new update had nothing to do with the hacker stopping , so i got an info from the hacker 3 days ago that he will make a KCVDS cheat to know the opponent's deck/hand cards it will work normaly but it will also has a KCVDS accounts stealer / key logger and a hamachi spy that will spy on everything you say and it will be unfoundable by any anti virus so scanning it will never ever helps you , he will be giving everyone this site for the FAKE cheat (Traped) cheat download :
---------------------------------------
----------------------------------------

so he gets some accounts to use the jammer again
me and seto stopped the KC registeration so he cant get anymore accounts to jam
we also disabled the chat in server 2 , but in server 1 he will be able to post his link so try to change your duels into Server 1 and if he ever posted the link keep spamming and posting '' its a virus dont download ''

NOTE : PLEASE HELP KCVDS BY POSTING WHAT I'M SAYING IN EVERY ACADEMY IN THE WORLD AND DONT TELL THIS TO ANYONE IN THE HAM CUZZ I'M WORKING UNDERCOVER TO SPY ON THE HACKER AND HE DOESNT EVEN KNOW WHAT ARE ACADEMIES

OFC all that until seto gets online , for like half a day

HE SHALL NOT GET ANY ACCOUNT !!!

START GIVING THIS INFO TO THE ACADEMIES IF YOU WANT KCVDS TO LIVE !!!