Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionchat constantly scrolling down Emptychat constantly scrolling down

more_horiz
whenever i scroll up in the chat it scrolls all the way back down.

descriptionchat constantly scrolling down EmptyRe: chat constantly scrolling down

more_horiz
I think this is due to the constant refreshing of the avacweb chat box.

To stop this constant refreshing of the chat box just hit the "Reading" button and you are free to read what you desire.

descriptionchat constantly scrolling down EmptyRe: chat constantly scrolling down

more_horiz
Mr.Kandy wrote:

To stop this constant refreshing of the chat box just hit the "Reading" button and you are free to read what you desire.

Exactly that.

What else did you think the "Reading" button was there for, if I may ask?

more_horiz
Irate wrote:
Mr.Kandy wrote:

Exactly that.

What else did you think the "Reading" button was there for, if I may ask?

It doenst look like a button.

Why make a new chat with weird buttons and stuff and not make a t hread explaining it im not usedto this

more_horiz
Well now you know what its for :D

more_horiz
fuck ur stupid

more_horiz
Bubbles wrote:
fuck ur stupid

Who the fuck do you think you are? If you want to start some shit with me, I suggest you think twice about what you're stepping into.

more_horiz
chat constantly scrolling down We-have-a-badass-over-here

more_horiz
lol

more_horiz
Bernkastel wrote:
Bubbles wrote:
fuck ur stupid

Who the fuck do you think you are? If you want to start some shit with me, I suggest you think twice about what you're stepping into.

Mind your langauge, both of you, especially you N.

more_horiz
Bubbles, too.

more_horiz
TDS wrote:
Bernkastel wrote:
Bubbles wrote:
fuck ur stupid

Especially me? I havent done anything wrong, he's the one who came out of thin air and flamed me.

more_horiz
Bernkastel wrote:
TDS wrote:
Bernkastel wrote:
Bubbles wrote:
fuck ur stupid

Especially me? I havent done anything wrong, he's the one who came out of thin air and flamed me.

Quit whinning, I said especially you because Bubbles does not constantly enter fights. Now that the chatbox problem is done im locking this topic.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply