Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

The Super Special Awesome All Stars Fake Tournament!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+11
Bubbles
Salader
Ezekeil
LòKóS
Anzo
Skitoritto
faervel
TDS
Centrik
Linda-Senpai
Heatnix
15 posters

descriptionThe Super Special Awesome All Stars Fake Tournament! - Page 2 EmptyThe Super Special Awesome All Stars Fake Tournament!

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

The Super Special Awesome All Stars Fake Tournament! - Page 2 Tssaasft_banner

Hey everyone, Heatnix here announcing our very first entry of the most incredible, alluring, craziest and nonsensical event ever:

The Super Special Awesome All Stars Fake Tournament

The only tournament where you participate by not participating!

You will laugh, you will cry and you will throw a whole harvest of tomatoes to the duelists that will have it out on the field for your personal amusement. The Romans would shame us for our actions.

In this event, a selected number of All Stars have been placed from different Yu Gi Oh series into a tournament where the only winner can be you. The All Stars will compete in the festivities and you only need to watch the duel happen and receive DP for it.

Did anyone say DP? Of course, lots of points that you can earn by placing your bets!. Here are the rules:

- Tables of Duelists will be placed and you'll be able to bet on the winner.
- You can also bet (Starting now and ending when the event begins) on an overall winner.
- All you have to do is place your bet and participate in a small, for fun poll topic until the match is revealed.
- Once the duel has ended, the ones who accurately bet for the winner can double their earnings!
- Personal bets will also be taken, where some restrictions are removed and two people can go head to head on their bets.

The amounts that can be bet are as follow:

Poor Man's Bet: 100 DP
Office Worker: 500 DP
Money In My Pockets: 1000 DP
European Risktaker: 2000 DP
All In, Mofo. : 3000 DP

Screw The Rules: Place an equal amount of DP against somebody else. It can not surpass 10 000 DP.

A lot of info, and I don't see anything to bet on, so meet your All Stars:

The Super Special Awesome All Stars Fake Tournament! - Page 2 Competitors

Yu Gi Oh:
Seto Kaiba
Marik

Yu Gi Oh GX:
Aster Phoenix
Zane Truesdale

Yu Gi Oh 5Ds:
Akiza Izinski
Rex Goodwin

Yu Gi Oh Zexal:
Mizar
Quattro

Disclaimer: Bringing the actual protagonists of the series would probably cause a flame war of legendary proportions after the results of a match.

REMEMBER!
We are currently taking bets on the OVERALL WINNER of the tournament. The brackets will be shown soon where you'll be able to bet on each duel in it. Don't forget to not bet ALL YOUR DP here so that you may bet money on the bracket matches!

What are you waiting for? It's time to b-b-b-b-b-bet!

Bets:

Centrik: All In Mofo - Mizar.
TDS: All In Mofo - Zane Truesdale.
Sayonis: Money In My Pockets- Marik Ishtar.
Anzo: All In Mofo - Akiza Izinski
Lokos: Money In My Pockets - Zane Truesdale
Salader: All In Mofo - Zane Truesdale
Bubbles: Money In My Pockets - Seto Kaiba
Rio Kastle (N): All In Mofo - Mizar
Ezekeil: All In Mofo - Quattro
XraishionX: All In Mofo - Quattro
Train Heartnet: Money In My Pockets - Akiza
BWG: All In Mofo - Aster Phoenix

Last edited by Heatnix on Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:43 pm; edited 7 times in total

descriptionThe Super Special Awesome All Stars Fake Tournament! - Page 2 EmptyRe: The Super Special Awesome All Stars Fake Tournament!

more_horiz
All money for Aster Phoenix

Why? no-one bet for him

descriptionThe Super Special Awesome All Stars Fake Tournament! - Page 2 EmptyRe: The Super Special Awesome All Stars Fake Tournament!

more_horiz
Unfortunately, for obvious reasons this event needs to be cancelled.

I appreciate everyone's interest and posts!

CANCELLED. And locked.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply