Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionWhat's the deal here? EmptyWhat's the deal here?

more_horiz
Where are the the big talk about bringing more life to this place? Like, it feels after the whole "moving to a new website" idea was shut down now all admins are not doing anything for DA on purpose. Please, tell me I'm wrong.

There is always something to do to make something fun, doing nothing doesn't work. As far as i know, there should be at least a dozen of ideas in the staff section right now, you can use that or you can present it to members and we'll happily share our humble opinion if you don't know what to do.

My two cents, don't hate me for it.

descriptionWhat's the deal here? EmptyRe: What's the deal here?

more_horiz

There is always something to do to make something fun,

http://www.duelacademy.net/t35515-dice-jar-s-roulette-tournament-sign-ups#331692

I'm doing something fun ._.

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
Quote :

There is always something to do to make something fun,

http://www.duelacademy.net/t35515-dice-jar-s-roulette-tournament-sign-ups#331692

I'm doing something fun ._.

You think it's fun Oh Shit.

more_horiz
I love jj's advertisement for his new tournie What's the deal here? 3974120512

But yeah agreed there's nothing really happening at the moment Oh Shit

more_horiz
There hasn't really been much going on around here for a couple months now. All we've had is the gym leader thing(which flopped) and ToC, which is on life support.

more_horiz
Mr.Kandy wrote:
I love jj's advertisement for his new tournie What's the deal here? 3974120512

But yeah agreed there's nothing really happening at the moment Oh ****

Shhhhhhhhhhh, it's ENCOURAGEMENT TO JOIN. Totally not advertisement

more_horiz
You don't like big changes, you dislike dorm change since your ranks and position as fancy famous oldies would be questionable then, you dislike site change because your classy history and all posts would be no more, you dislike any change because you like the best to login here and do nothing, so we figured out why go against you veterans, this is what you want, this is what you get. My suggestion: take some popcorn and enjoy the nostalgia this site gives you. Best thing, even if you go and come back few years later, we would still be #1 academy around, so its all good, dont worry.

more_horiz
Strange. I still pay salaries and do work so I Am uncertain "what's the deal here".

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply