Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDice Jar's Roulette Tournament Sign-Ups EmptyDice Jar's Roulette Tournament Sign-Ups

more_horiz
The Dice Jar's Roulette Tournament

Hey there, members of Duel Academy! That guy who insists Ojamas are playable is going to host a tournament! Obviously not just any tournament, this will be the ultimate clash of skill and power, with technique and magical potency also coming in to balance it out. This shall be a tournament of DICE ROLLING!

Now, I know what you're thinking. But this isn't simply a game of luck, since it's quite clear that what you put in the post before the dice roll heavily influences what you actually get. But what significance does the dice roll hold? Time to explain the rules of Dice Jar's Roulette for any of you who aren't familiar with them!

First of all, you start a new topic in the Roulette section as you would any other dice game. Then, your opponent replies and rolls 1 six sided dice. You reply and roll 1 six sided dice as well. Then, you apply the actual Dice Jar's card effect- the player with the highest dice roll inflicts damage to their opponent equal to 500 times their dice roll. If they rolled a 6, they do 1000 times instead, making a total of 6000. Both players start with 8000 life points and continue this process of rolling off until one player has ran out of life points. In event of a draw, no life points are lost by either player.

Pretty simple, right? But like I said earlier, it's basically more fun you're more likely to win if you shout the names of special attacks in the post before your roll. For example, if I were to roll a dice on a post that said "YOLO" then I would get a low roll because of how the universe works. If, on the other hand, I were to roll with a post that had a really dramatic description of some attack, I would roll a 6 or something. Obviously, these theories are just theories, but if you use your attacks with purpose then it will almost certainly work.

JJ's legendary bug spray victories :

I must apologise for revealing the weakness of one of DA's members, but it was neccesary to prove that using abilities is the way to win!

Now, I'm sure you'd all love to take part of a tournament of this calibre in order to test your skill, so here is the set up.

The winner of this tournament will recieve 1500 DP and MORAL VICTORY OVER ALL SUB-PAR DICE ROULETTE BATTLERS! Basically bragging rights.

Sign-up form:

DA Name (I can read, no point.)
DN Name (Not using DN)
Time Zone (Game is on forum, so you don't even have to be online at the same time.)

Well, uuuh, there would appear to be no fields for a sign-up sheet. Just post and say you want in and I'll add you in!

Accepted Participants :

Last edited by jjh927 on Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

descriptionDice Jar's Roulette Tournament Sign-Ups EmptyRe: Dice Jar's Roulette Tournament Sign-Ups

more_horiz
I'm in

descriptionDice Jar's Roulette Tournament Sign-Ups EmptyRe: Dice Jar's Roulette Tournament Sign-Ups

more_horiz
In I am

more_horiz
Bump. ._.

more_horiz
Sign me up.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum