Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Post Sections

+3
Assassin
Unkown
KingWolfy
7 posters

descriptionPost Sections EmptyPost Sections

more_horiz
Just thinking that it would be easier if you directly stated exactly where to post certain topics instead of people just finding it themselves. Maybe it could releave the stress.

If that is stated somewhere please let me know so that I can read it for myself that way my questions can be answered without help.

descriptionPost Sections EmptyRe: Post Sections

more_horiz
In each topic, when you enter it there is a sticky that sais the rules and what to post in this topic.

more_horiz
Wat do u mean ppl searching where to post.
The title of the forum makes everything clear.
If it doesn't just like Unknown said There is a topic in every forum abt what u can post there.

more_horiz
so this post isn't helping an admin must delete it

more_horiz
OKay maybe this is better. I understand things are to be posted in certain places its more so that sections are only meant for a certain post, but what if the case was that the post contained more that a single topic but dealing with the same main idea.

Trying to make simple. Maybe lets try this there are post that ppl want ot make, but there is no designated section so how would you know where to post. I think thats simpler.

more_horiz
well, usually theres an off topic section in every forum. i guess we just never got to putting that section here yet. other sections arent here as well, like the create-a-card section. i loved that section lol cause i made tons of cards.

more_horiz
Yes a few topics still have to be added and when Off topic is added u can post such topics there

more_horiz
Probelem Solved,Topic Closed...

more_horiz
Archived.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum