Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionSeparate Farewell and Introductions into 2 separate sections EmptySeparate Farewell and Introductions into 2 separate sections

more_horiz
Well the title saids it all. I just realized this when I was going to say bye. After posting this, those Laura and other girl characters are telling welcome. I don't think it is a good idea for those saying their goodbyes just so those girls comes in trolling saying "welcome to Duel Academy" lol. Kinda puts down the mood a bit sad, in my point of view. Razz

descriptionSeparate Farewell and Introductions into 2 separate sections EmptyRe: Separate Farewell and Introductions into 2 separate sections

more_horiz
Nice idea i agree whit you 100 % !

descriptionSeparate Farewell and Introductions into 2 separate sections EmptyRe: Separate Farewell and Introductions into 2 separate sections

more_horiz
Would be a good idea

more_horiz
I think it is fine the way it is. More often than not members will post introductions as opposed to farewells. If we divide it the farewell section would be much smaller (not that I want it to be large haha). I think it is much easier to lump them into the same area.

more_horiz
The mood is already killed when someone leaves, so the bots aren't really doing anything.

more_horiz
In case this a farewell, good luck in life!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply